Sub Gurus of Sikhs?

Balbir Singh you say that there may be a need for the sub guru to act as an intermediate between the sangat and the guru as the present guru does not speak to us????

If the Guru does not speak to you then who have you recieved naam from as you dont believe in the institution of the 5 beloved giving you amrit and naam. You certainly are not an Udasi. Are you from some sore to seprate sect who has roots in Sikhism or just your average troublemaker.

you cant just read naam from an ang of guru granth sahib ji and say you have been given naam. someone had to give it to you!!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the link Namjap/Begum

Balbir is this your website. if it is i like what you put in your little article Sikhs

Quote "Five beloved are initiated first as Sikhs

Then Guru turns toward them and joins

They enliven together the path of truth, where

Disciple, Guru, even pictures of God disappear"

I thought you didn't believe in the amrit ceremony. Guess that shows you cant be a sikh if you believe it is part of becoming a Sikh.

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

Dear all and Drawrof Jee!

Quote "I just read the above, could you qualify this statement with proof. thanks!"

Come to know true Simran. All your questions about this will vanish.

The other way is to discuss Bhai Gurdas Jee's poems one by one. Please ask the so-called learned people if they want to participate.

I have mentioned some differences on different forums already.

Quote from Begum Jee "In Guru Nanak’s composition Guru means God or Sabad (Truth) because Guru Nanak had no human guru."

May I ask if all the Gurus from Guru Angad Dev Jee up to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee had a Guru person or not?

Quote "Furthermore, in the entire AGGS, there is not a single verse that advocates the worship of Guru person as a deity. That the Guru person is a medium for propagation of Truth is explained very clearly by Guru Amar Das to ignorant followers who worshiped the Guru person as a deity."

Please explain. What was the behavior of the Gurus toward their Guru as person? I will be thankful. Why did the Gurus not paint or got painted the pictures of the previous Gurus?

Also, please always provide a reference from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee when mention the statement of the Gurus.

Balbir Singh

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

Dear all and Kam1825 Jee!

Quote "kam is my name you freak and 1825 is my warrant card number as i work in the police."

It sounds like it is the Kamraa (room) number 1825.

Get ready for some basic questions on Sikhism meanwhile. I am leaving for Holy Days, till then.

Thanks Begum. Make me popular. God may decorate you with ornaments and more cosmetics.

Balbir Singh

"kamraa (room) number 1825. "

You are an idiot. that quote really makes you seem so clever!!! Did you diciper that with the knowledge you have gained . Take some days away to build up your ego again i am sure you will be back to preach your nonsense to us all.

A couple of things though whe you come back you can answer the questions i pose to you about you quoting a sikh is one that takes the amrit initiation like the guru did. but you seem to reject the authority of the panj piyaray. Why are you greater then the guru?

What are the faults in the Bhai Gurdas Di Varan?

Do you class yourself as a sikh?

Are you one of your make believe 'sub gurus'?

Also dont worry about the cosmetics for begum as i am sure you will need them to sort out the bruises that your ego has obtained.

unbreakable i am just used to booting people off.

Bani Guru Guru Hai Bani is very easy to understand.

If one believes in Bani with full faith they will get a glimpse of their guru in the transcendant form as many brahmgianis have done. Many Sadhu Sants have done darshan of the Sargun forms of the Guru and this is through recognising that the gur shabad is bani

I think this notion stretches beyond sikhism as i remember Javanmard mentions that the Quran is Ali and Ali is the Quran. In the same way many Sh'ias have gained a glimpse of the Imam Mehdi through the belief that word of god is the Guru. (Apologies Javanmard if i have explained that incorrectly)

I would interpret that as in 'presence'...where logos/bani would be a way for us to perceive the perceivable element of god, and I would put the visram on gur ban kaia, sevak jan manai, partakh, guru nistarai....which I would then interpret as

'gur's bani says, if the servant accepts this, the guru will reveal himself to the sevak...hence nistaray.....please feel free to lead me correctly thank you