Greetings from Iran!

Guest Javanmard

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Javanmard

Doesn't it seem obvious to you? Turk is the people who are Turkish. Portuguese are the people from Portugal. English the people from England. I am sure you must have learnt that somewhere in school.

Guest Javanmard

So are Pakistanis, about 13 percent of Indians, Indonesians, Iranians, Iraqis etc...

Mind you there are also Turkish Christians... Not all Turks are Muslims and not all Muslims are Turks...I still don't see the point of your quote. I am not Turkish and the verse talks about Turks.

Guest Javanmard

So are Pakistanis, about 13 percent of Indians, Indonesians, Iranians, Iraqis, Morrocans, Algerians, Tunisians etc...

Mind you there are also Turkish Christians... Not all Turks are Muslims and not all Muslims are Turks...I still don't see the point of your quote. I am not Turkish and the verse talks about Turks.

Guest Javanmard

You're saying that. I never said that Tej... your problem. There is plenty of great ayatollahs who say that even non-Muslims go to jannah so I really don't know what you are on about. I believe that there are saintly people in all great revealed traditions.One of my favorite saints is a Christian monk, Padre Pio and I have no doubts that he was a great saint. So go and look for Wahabis somewhere else.

Guest Javanmard

I told you to read books but you refuse to do it. Sorry if the only Muslims you know are 2d generation uneducated scum but I think by now you should have done the difference between real Islam and these people. Unfortunately it seems my attempts to guide you to some good academic books have failed. I have done my jumervari as far as you are concerned. All I got back was abuse. I can't be bothered anymore sorry.

Btw Muslims are not ahl e Kitab but you still count them as such.

The Qur'an was revealed 1000 before Sikhs even appeared so that's why they're not mentioned.