Greetings from Iran!

Guest Javanmard

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a suggestion, however would you not agree that there are many "tyrannical" regimes currently in force around the globe?

In event, let's concede for the timebeing, that you are correct in your assessment of Iran as a tyrannical regime, surely it would be the regime that you would want to see ended rather than the entire country?

On another note, if you're feeling lethargic, I always find a quick walk outside or some yoga provides more energy, otherwise a simple cup of tea works fine.

Just a suggestion, however would you not agree that there are many "tyrannical" regimes currently in force around the globe?

yes but surely this thread is solely about iran?

In event, let's concede for the timebeing, that you are correct in your assessment of Iran as a tyrannical regime, surely it would be the regime that you would want to see ended rather than the entire country?

thats another possibility, in any case it would be through bombs surely?

On another note, if you're feeling lethargic, I always find a quick walk outside or some yoga provides more energy, otherwise a simple cup of tea works fine.

I had asked IS Dhillon:

To which he responded:

thats another possibility, in any case it would be through bombs surely?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you are now condoning terrorist type activity against an entire nation based on your assessment of their political regime being tyrannical, with no option considered for alternative methods let alone a thought spared for its innocent citizens.

Are you sure this is what you mean?

I am not seeking to employ any 'trapping' techniques and if I was, I would hardly describe the above as 'crafty'!!!

You failed to differentiate between the regime and its citizens in the above commentary, even when prompted, there is a difference between overthrowing a regime and bombing the entire nation off the face of the earth - the latter is what you appear to have been suggesting, however for the benefit of doubt (and noting any language issues), I have asked you for clarification - what the mods do is their business!

If the USA or even Israel was to bomb Iran it would be by the use modern technology so it would mean minimal civilian casualties. Now if the regime were to use human shield and locate civilians at the nuclear sites then it would be Iran's fault and not the US or Israel's fault.

The Americans are damned if they do and damned if they don't. If the sit back and allow a madman like Ahmedinejad to get a nuclear bomb and then he sets one off in new york or london hoping for the mehdi to come along then most of the people will be complaining about why the Americans didn't take action!

India and China have terrorised many of it's indigineous people and give complete support to Burma's oppressive and murerous regime, do you agree that these 2 countries should be "wiped off the map"?

You take a very uneducated and ignorent view with all due respect.

Many Iranians have opposed the regime, many have died or been detained, many, many others have left Iran and come to the west to escape, many, many, many others are not able to do so due to economic reasons etc.

This is no different to people in many countries all over the world inc India and china. We should seek to spport these brave people not "blame" them and see them as future collateral damage.

India and China have terrorised many of it's indigineous people and give complete support to Burma's oppressive and murerous regime, do you agree that these 2 countries should be "wiped off the map"?

please do not stray from the topic this is obviously an iranianawareness website so we should stick to iran and iranians.

You take a very uneducated and ignorent view with all due respect.

coming from the person who cant stick to the topic

Many Iranians have opposed the regime, many have died or been detained, many, many others have left Iran and come to the west to escape, many, many, many others are not able to do so due to economic reasons etc.

opposed is not good enough what sort of people allow their brothers and sisters to be hung from cranes, the sort that needs a good bombing thats for sure :LOL:

This is no different to people in many countries all over the world inc India and china. We should seek to spport these brave people not "blame" them and see them as future collateral damage.

no brave person would live under a tyrannical regime they would die fighting period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking about/and comparing other tyrannical countries has everything to do with the subject.

So by your logic... China, India, Burma, Iran and countless other countries do not have any brave people?

since you insist in diverting:

India needs to be federal

China can go the same way as russia

Iran needs a good bombing

They all have brave people but evidently not enough.

In fact I do have a genuine dislike for china, india and iran. Burma I dont know much about except this recent thingy on the TV :)

I'm grateful you don't hold an important position in the world.

"no brave person would live under a tyrannical regime they would die fighting period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Then

"They all have brave people but evidently not enough."

Very consistent.

"opposed is not good enough what sort of people allow their brothers and sisters to be hung from cranes, the sort that needs a good bombing thats for sure"

The sort that live in fear, try political pressure to change regimes, call for international help to change regimes, find solace in God and live peacefully, have responsibilities to their children, are made to believe that the injustice is part of their faith etc.. although these do not make someone a criminal, most of us fit into this category - otherwise we would be out there freedom fighting not spending time on this forum. Most countries today are tyrannical in one form or another.

I'm grateful you don't hold an important position in the world.

"no brave person would live under a tyrannical regime they would die fighting period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Then

"They all have brave people but evidently not enough."

Very consistent.

very pedantic, what position in the world do you hold other than being a admin cut on sikhawareness?

The sort that live in fear, try political pressure to change regimes, call for international help to change regimes, find solace in God and live peacefully, have responsibilities to their children, are made to believe that the injustice is part of their faith etc.. although these do not make someone a criminal, most of us fit into this category - otherwise we would be out there freedom fighting not spending time on this forum. Most countries today are tyrannical in one form or another.

So suave, you Wahabi nincompoop.

Come and hold a discussion when you have got rid of your fanaticism, racism, prejudice, are able make consistent comments and learn something about daya and Sikhis universal message.

Like I said, I'm glad you don't hold an important position in the world, otherwise we would be living in an extremely rancid hell.

Good day.

• 2 weeks later...

Iran must be prevented from getting its hands on a nuclear device at all costs, if that means the US has to bomb their military and research installations so be it. I can't think of anything worse than a tin pot third world country run by fanatics getting there hands on the most destructive man made weapons.

Realistically they will never get it as the zionists will never allow it.