~Brand New Sikh & India History Website~

[center:3acc66836b]launch.jpg

If you haven’t read REAL history of India then you are missing something good.

You can check out North India's factual history website which covers from Maharaja Ranjit Singh to Partition of Punjab.

Loads of information will be added on day by day basis.

Check out www.SikhChronicle.com[/center:3acc66836b]

Yeah great. We know the history on the website is 'true' because it says so at the top.

"The first step in liquidating a people is to erase its memory. Destroy its books, its culture, its history, Then have somebody write new books, manufacture a new culture, invent a new history."

Books - who needs them eh?

When will Sikhs learn?? They're only allowed to join the British side when the Jatts do it first!! Not before the Jatts!! Damn traitors! Someone should do a YouTube 'best of' video on Dogra traitors and their sneaky Brahmin Fu Manchu friends. And tell the Prince Charlie and the PM to BAN Dogras from UK!!! LOL

"in return wife of Dost Mohammad Khan gave him Kohinoor Diamond, the largest know diamond in world (now it is part of UK's Queen's treasury)."

NB: no pressure was involved, it was a free gift LOL.

"The maharaja established a secular state in which all the subjects, Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs were treated alike."

Yeah sikhraj LOL

To be honest, this is biased. I am not as cynical but this is punjab's history more than india's. Singho, the phulkian sardars joined the british in 1808, prior to the dogras...the phulkian sardars were jatt. This has less to do with caste and more to do with basic economics from my understanding. Look at the story of dial singh majithia, he was born after maharaja ranjit singh died and he went abroad to go learn, discarded kesh, started smoking and came back and joined the brahmo samaj (mainly because his dealings in his work was with bengalis)...It was these examples that prompted khem singh bedi (a khatri, as we all know) to re-invigorate the sikh masses and go on mass prachars.

This website is serious and is not condusive to jokes.... (just joking), but seriously another fact that I have not come across apart from supposed notes made by sardar kapoor singh is that of bhagat singh wanting to be amritdhari. A museum in delhi has his final writings. I held them in my hand as bhagat singh's writings fell into the hands of his brothers...and whilst in delhi, I had a chance to read through the comments. There was nothing written about bhai randhir singh, there was nothing written about sikhi. All I saw were leninist ideals and land division schemes. These were dated before he died. I also know from trends that most people need someone to copy and if you're elder brother was a freedom fighter, you're going to copy him so that you can personify him and get some of the perks.....well no one in the family became keshdhari....they all died bald!.......if becoming amritdhari had that much of an impact, surely his brothers would have followed suit. This is my opinion based on my own collected facts and experiences...many first hand