Cyanide and Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji????

das

Yesterday in Gurdwara, one person mentioned the following event in England while Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji (Rara Sahib Wale):

One person from sangat asked Sant Ji ke is it true that:

ਬਿਖਿਆ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਏਕੁ ਹੈ ਬੂਝੈ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਸੁਜਾਣੁ ॥੪੮॥

At this Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji said ke: "YES, it is correct". Then the other person asked BabaJi to eat a cyanide and let him know the taste of cyanide. Baba Ji took that capsule and took out the powder from it and said ke: "This is very less. Give me more". So, ultimately Baba Ji took 6 or 7 cyanide capsules with Milk and said: "It's taste is bakbaka/tasteless".

Is this event true? I know that on this website there are many from England. Is anyone aware of this event?

das

I heard this in Gurdwara where one person was giving speech on Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji's life. This is the first time I heard of this cyanide event. I am NOT questioning that how could Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji do this. Off course Brahmgyani is GOD, so they can do it. It's not a big deal for them.

The only concerned thing is why nobody other than that person is aware of this. The person who was giving speech was also wrong on Baba Ji's Sarer chadan de date. So, I think to check this event also.

Neo, your comments on this. I think you're in England too.

das

Definitely 26 August 1975....

Das- it's quite possible this happened, there were other incidents involving curing people poisoned by snake bites etc. Many incidents from their life were unreported by those present at the time. They never wanted vadiaai for themselves.

Neo, your comments on this. I think you're in England too.

I am not in JUK, i m in canadaaaa bro.. i dont know about this event.. sorry this is new to me, i read nau ratan book (book on sant maharaj ji ) its not mentioned there . However, there is another big jevani of sant maharaj ji it may be mentioned there. i dont have it, you can get it from rara sahib.

• 2 months later...

Another incident I heard about Sant Kishan Singh Ji was how a doctor once asked them how it is possible that Singh warriors used to fight on despite being severely injured and how shaheeds would be tortured without expressing pain. Sant Ji said "dont worry, you'll find out".

Sometime later thugs attacked Sant Ji at Rarasahib and they were severely cut on the head - their scalp was literally hanging off. When taken to hospital, the doctor was the same one who had asked them the questions many months earlier.....the wound was so severe that it was necessary to graft skin from their legs to their scalp. This ususally requires general anaesthetic but Sant ji refused this, telling the doctor to operate without any anaesthetic.

The doctor later told Sangat how Sant Ji was completely awake during the long procedure and didn't flinch once!

When i was told this story some years ago, the doctor in question was still alive and had become a Sikh.

• 13 years later...