Dasam Granth

cybersingh

Tribune India

Book released on Dasam Granth

Tribune News Service

Chandigarh, September 28

The Dasam Granth was not even authored by Guru Gobind Singh and it has nothing to do with Sikh religion.

This was stated here today by Jasbinder Singh, a Dubai-based Punjabi writer, whose book entitled "Dasam Granth Da Likhari Kaun was released here today by Dr Harjinder Singh Dilgir, an eminent Sikh scholar.

In his book Jasbinder Singh had tried to prove that this granth was written some local poets and it was not authored by Guru Gobind Singh.

Dr Dilgir while releasing the book said this was not even a religious book. It could be called at best a piece of literature, he added.

"The has such objectionable text that it cannot be read in the presence of women," he added.

Rajinder Singh, convener of the Khalsa Panchayat, said the Dasam Granth could not be equated with Guru Granth Sahib.

"A conspiracy was hatched to equate this granth with Guru Granth Sahib by certain organisations," he added.

He said Dasam Granth's original title was Bachittar Natak and it had nothing to do with spiritualism.

He said the Shiromani Gurudwara Parbandhak Committee (SGPC) had failed to do its duty to protect Sikh religion from the attacks of vested interests on it.

yes these guys are right and guru granth sahib ji can be read in front of women, especially the parts where the soul is the bride longing and awaiting the husband in bed?....!!!

I'm surprised it wasn't an ex-colonel who gave his opinion.....let them come to the dera!

yes these guys are right and guru granth sahib ji can be read in front of women, especially the parts where the soul is the bride longing and awaiting the husband in bed?....!!!

I'm surprised it wasn't an ex-colonel who gave his opinion.....let them come to the dera!

Har Har Mahadev........Jai Shiv Shankar..........

shivapr6.th.gif

shiva01bp4.th.jpg

The Dasam Granth was not even authored by Guru Gobind Singh and it has nothing to do with Sikh religion

idiots, maha moorakh mugadhs!!!

just because they are not mature enough to see what Maharaj is telling us they come out with this rubbish. As some one who wasn't always religious (to put it mildly), i fully agree with Charitropakhyan and the warning to men to be careful of maya in the form of women, in fact if i had read it earlier, i wouldn't have made some very stupid mistakes......

bachans of guru gobind singh ji that they will return will not become reality till such persons write such text .... sri dasam granth till date protecting adi guru garnth sahib !!!! sarre scholars ess bani piche lagge !!!! jai kitte sri dasam granth hunda hi na !!!! ajj ehna sarreyan de shetani dimag guru granth sahib nu challange karran te lagge hona see !!!!!

jai kitte sri dasam granth hunda hi na !!!! ajj ehna sarreyan de shetani dimag guru granth sahib nu challange karran te lagge hona see !!!!!

w0rd dude w0rd dude, you are soo right man. Bhausaria clan is prove of this already.