Niddar Singh recognises Balbir Singh as head of Budha Dal

Guest Javanmard

Guest Javanmard

Ok is this just me or is this Niddar Singh presenting a dastar to Balbir Singh and thus recognising him as jathedar ?

From what I know most of his disciples support Baba Surjit Singh. Someone here help me understand.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Javanmard

Balbir Singh got Baba Surjeet Singh violently sidelined. What I don't understand is Budha Dal UK members claiming they support Baba Surjeet Singh and their leader taking bayah with Balbir Singh.

well there is nothing as future jathedari ... predicting future is not good ... balbir singh got pug but till baba santa singh ji is alive they are the jathedar of dal panth ... balbir singh is in line ...

and we had loads of discussions over this issue with other chardikalla sevaks of dal panth ... singhs whose avastha are not less then brhamgeyanis ...

they told one thing baba santa singh ji is keeping their sarrir for a reason .... which will be visible to all very soon ...

The unfortunate thing is that Baba Santa singh are in such bad health that they rarely talk and cant look after themselves. the future of the nihangs looks like a struggle from within. With Niddar Singh who knows why he has given his support and following to Balbir Singh after earlier stating Surjit Singh was next in line for the jathedar duties.

Guess he just needs to stay sweet with whoever the future jathedar is so they can provide a foreward for any future publication he releases! lol

Javanmard wrote the following to Homer Simpson:

Look:

1. I don't convert people

2. Especially not retards like you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

JM,

1. We know that is a lie, you have been seen on several occasions trying to convert people into Lizards with your reptilian agenda inspired by David Icke.

2. Please do convert Homer Simpson!

Admin Note: I spent hours filtering junk from this thread. Homer Simpson and Javanmard. Please take your cat and mouse game over the pm, forum doesnt need flooding with your personal attacks against each other. Verbal Warning to Javanmard- not to post messages which sounds like threats on the forum and verbal warning to Homer Simpson aka beetlejuice - this is your last chance if you cannot control your emotions and anger and break forum rules this time it will be I.P BAN of your host on your id which means you cannot register again. Please keep it clean. Thread started by javanmard is genuine, even SA team like to know some answers. I personally like to hear directly from source not third party or phalna phalna singh in the akhara. "Don't confuse lenientcy on the forum with incompetency"

"Amardeep that's exactly what it is. I have know both types of Sikhi and to be honest they're both rotten inside out. Sad but true"

Sampradhas and Jathabandis...hmmm, let's see, the latter will fully qualify as "Neo-Sikhs" and the former are to be honest no different, when one digs beneath the surface...so are they really "two types" or just the same...