Public Sign In Gurmukhi

This is a danger sign warning the public about high voltage. I am having trouble figuring out the exact spelling. The second word(s) looks to be ਖਤਰਾ, however I don't know why there is a space between the ਖਤ and the ਰਾ?

The first word I can't figure out, so I am hoping someone here can type the sign wordage in Gurmukhi for me. I am sorry about the quality of the image, but it was the best I could do.

post-10438-0-25065100-1411971298_thumb.j

A few more questions. Is the correct pronunciation of ਬਹੋਤ ਖਤਰਾ [bo:t̪ khë-t̪ë-ra:]

ë sounds like "a" in the English word "about".

If you can't read IPA or it doesn't display properly in your computer, then ਬਹੋਤ sounds similar to the English word "boat". ਖਤਰਾ sounds like "kha-ta-raa". Please let me know if this is correct or in the ball park of the correct pronunciation.

Also, are the words ਬਹੋਤ and ਬਹੁਤ just different spellings for the same word? Also, is there any reason to the different spellings?

Interestingly the same sign/design in gurmuki is also found in the danger sign in Malaysia. Thanks to Sher for the "Bohat'. I thought some chinaman sign-maker had corrupted some alien language with punjabi..