Kesh care

Guest Seaching

Guest Seaching

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh...

Does anyone have any tips/tricks/suggestions for kesh and beard care?

My grandparents always say you should oil your scalp and ive heard as well that a lot of sant/mahapursh also say this is important for those doing serious bhagti too. Over here in England most people seem to use 'Johnsons Baby Oil' or atleast my family do lol to oil their hair but I never have since its essentially just chemicals. Does anyone who some alternative/natural oil which is good for oiling scalp/hair?

Also Singho, suggestions and trips for beard and moustache care please? Im a young Singh trying to make sure my beard looks nice lol and the hair is healthy. No gel or anything though lol. Whats a good oil for facial hair?

Thanks in advance

Guest Singh1

Ive used moroccan argan oil and almond oil. Ive also used that johnsons oil but its bad for hair. Dont use it!

almond oil is good for beards as much as i know but my hair curls and sticks together easy.

16 hours ago, Guest Seaching said:

Also Singho, suggestions and trips for beard and moustache care please? Im a young Singh trying to make sure my beard looks nice lol and the hair is healthy. No gel or anything though lol. Whats a good oil for facial hair?

When you take a shower, use a conditioner to wash your beard. It might help your beard to become smooth and silky over time.

Bhul chuk maaf

16 hours ago, Guest Seaching said:

My grandparents always say you should oil your scalp and ive heard as well that a lot of sant/mahapursh also say this is important for those doing serious bhagti too. Over here in England most people seem to use 'Johnsons Baby Oil' or atleast my family do lol to oil their hair but I never have since its essentially just chemicals. Does anyone who some alternative/natural oil which is good for oiling scalp/hair?

You can try the following oil, but you better wash your hair with shampoo before you go out as some people (especially westerners) might not like the odor of this oil. It provides a cooling sensation to the head, which may assist in mitigation of mental stress.

http://www.emamiltd.in/brands/71/161/navratna-cool-oil.php

Bhul chuk maaf