Ramraheem gaurd kills 1 sikh, original video on 20 june 2008

wjkk wjkf

TORRENT LINK

http://www.bwtorrents.com/showthread.php?p=3173682

DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK

http://rapidshare.com/files/124198552/abcdefgh.mp4.html

http://w17.easy-share.com/1700704416.html

this incident happened in mumbai mulund nirmal lifestyles on 20 jun 2008 around 7 pm ist

. the sikh man driving white car that u see in video was shot by man with ramrahim at point blank range.

u can clearly hear gunshots , one sikh who was sitting at the left of sikh driver

escaped , u can see that too. and the driver was killed .

which resulted in protests by sikh's around the world.

please seed and distribute among your friends too and react.

u can see one sikh man opening left door of car and running away from firing.

the driver was not able to come out.

u can see the commando shoot this driver at point blank range ,commando in black dress

is standing right near driver side door.when he shoots u can see him shaking his head away,

due to impact of gun shot .actually in the start of video u can see two sikh youths engaged with followers of RR, Near the standing bus.seeing chaos security men (or some one) started firing in air to make Road clear for RR .total 22 rounds were fired but we can hear only 3 cause rest were fired before video shooting began. hearing gunshots and dangan (wooden Stick) holding followers of RR this 2 youths start to

run away from the scene.the driver of the white indigo was actually in right lane ,may be he too

got afraid of gun shots, he first reversed the car very fast , and may have tried to cross in other

lane , going from the front of standing bus. but due to high accelerator (race) HE lost control

and went in wrong direction where traffic was already jammed by followers of RR to make road clear.

then if u see carefully u can see one sikh man opening left side door and running away from gun fire.

but as the driver was bulky and earlier in the scuffle , he was hit hard on his head, he was unable to run away

from charging commandos.THERE WAS NO POINT IN KILLING THIS UNARMED MAN, THEY WOULD HAVE EASILY OVERPOWERED HIM

• 6 months later...

waheguru ji kha khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh.

Has any one watched this film?

I was given a film in the southall area a little while ago. It was the most powerfullest sikh film that i have ever seen.The film was called sawa lakh se ek ladaun . I did not watch this film once nor twice but 4 times the film is constructed in such a way that by watching the film it leaves you shocked at what is really going on in the sikh world.you cant but just help to watch it again and again. The film is availible in punjabi and english.The level of effort which has been poured into this film is amazing.there is also a 1 hour and half speach in the programme which is something quite diffrent to what i have evere heard before it is stromg to the point and true. drugs, superstition, punjab , false saints, rss ,rhada swami, ashootosh have been highlighted in this film. The film is about 5 hours long the (english) 1 dvd. Punjabi version has 2 dvds which has xtra added scenes at the end. the english version does not come with xtra addes scenes so you have to watch the punjabi version to see the xtra footage. I strongly advise people to watch the punjabi version as well as it has some scenes which definatly need to be viewed. It is about time some 1 got up and done something positive. The organisation also does not ask for any money donation this is the 1st time i have ever seen this at a scale of this size. You can see that this film has been made from the heart. You can obtain a copy by visiting www.ukgurdwarasurveyteam.com

waheguru ji kha khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh.