How To Ask Babaji For Forgivness

waheguruuuu...if ur feeling sorry from inside and u want forgivness the best way is to do ardaas and say sorry and ull get forgived,gurunanak da darbar is very big,he forgives all..just try not to repeat..

try to increase ur nitnem and do as much as sadh sanagt you can..do not worry at all..we are just human who is under control of waheguru and his hukam :)

pls dont not worry ji

Edited by Akali_Nihung

waheguruuuu...if ur feeling sorry from inside and u want forgivness the best way is to do ardaas and say sorry and ull get forgived,gurunanak da darbar is very big,he forgives all..just try not to repeat..

try to increase ur nitnem and do as much as sadh sanagt you can..do not worry at all..we are just human who is under control of waheguru and his hukam :)

pls dont not worry ji

Singha, you are great. God bless you.

is there a paath? please get back to me asap

First condition is to REALIZE from deep within your heart. It should be like when you hear shabad "Rakh Laho Hum te Bigre..." your heart should weep and your eyes should become wet pointing that you seriously think that what you did was wrong. Sometimes, we just think we did something wrong and can be reversed by simply doing some path. Its like purchasing forgiveness. So, first realize that you did something wrong.

Then do path (I don't know which path particularly) and ask for forgiveness. GOD will show you the path. Moreover, Mahapurashs used to tell some paths to person depending upon their wrong deed/karma. e.g I've heard in one Deewan that Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji asked one person to do 25 Japji Sahib path and he did for 8 long years in order to get rid of danger of being killed because another person's spirit (whom he killed) was trying to kill him......obviously, I did NOT expect that you did something like this......but just an idea...actually this question is intended for Mahapurash and I don't know any Mahapurash on this website.

So, just Realize, do your normal path, and then ask for forgiveness.......if your intentions to ask for forgiveness are pure and honest, GOD will show you the path.

Thanks