Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib Ji And Honorary Titles

Hello

This is a subject matter which I would like some clarification on.

I was watching a program on Sikh Channel, called Youth Special about 1984.

There was a Sikh (wore a dastar like Dhandrianwala), who said that the Sant Attar Singh Mastuana Wale was the first Sikh who was given the Sant title from the Akaal Takht. I don't know how true this is, as I have not researched this.

but, my main question, is that, is there a record of which title is given to which person, on a specific date?

Do they keep a record?

Hello

This is a subject matter which I would like some clarification on.

I was watching a program on Sikh Channel, called Youth Special about 1984.

There was a Sikh (wore a dastar like Dhandrianwala), who said that the Sant Attar Singh Mastuana Wale was the first Sikh who was given the Sant title from the Akaal Takht. I don't know how true this is, as I have not researched this.

but, my main question, is that, is there a record of which title is given to which person, on a specific date?

Do they keep a record?

im not sure but Akal Takhat does not give the title "Sant" to anyone they only give "Bhai Sahib" or "Panthrattan" and some others but i could be wrong.

they probably do keep record because when i seen a picture of a person who got the title "Bhai Sahib" he i think got a document that said he got it from the Akal Takhat so the Takhat probably does keep record so people will know who got it.

Edited by namdhari55