Static Contraction Training: How I Lose 100Lbs By Doing Nothing, And Am Still Getting Stronger.

GtLoc

Repost sikh sangat it is amrit vela but my kirtan sohila time. So peace. ;)

I'll attach the e-books you do the googling.

http://www.filehosti...orkoutstuff.zip

New about it in grade 9 did once or twice in summer, got caught up in hood..

Fast forward 2-3 years close to 275+ was 182ish last month now 205+ but look skinner ( toohappy.gif )

Right now last time I went to gym was dec. 4th, will go proly next week?? Maybe later..

U start off 2x a week, and yea read the book. Goes against everything but sitting next to people who go regularily I am growing faster despite seeing like a lazy khota.

diet:

Protein, grains are bad avoid them but don't have an unhealthy relationship with food. I'm eating some oreos or sum ish right now. At the start of losing weight I watched it watched it, but grocery stores here suck so I get 'food' (w.e) so I eat cuz I'm hungry all the time now but I wasn't before.

Get .6-1+ g per kg of body weight protein per day. I recommend canadianprotein.com as you can get it in bulk the cheapest price and last time I ordered at ~10pm and got it around 2 pm the next day so less than 24hr. They in Windsor I'm in Toronto.

Vitamins:

Centrum forte, b100, 2x omega 3 just because I didn't use to eat veges a lot now I do, but b100 makes me feel nice. Smile-big.png

Cardio:

I don't do it, cardio burns muscle but I got a battery bike now so I travel and pedal places but that's been not long.

Can I do this?

Yes you can, if you come in here and argue blah blah this won't work, um..

Your ignorance is your own strength.

--

Files: and Variations I have made:

I had an old zip I think I just rezipped the folder, I may have my old workout charts in there ignore the retarded bs I write those are my notes:

The book will tell you workout a and b, I split legs into c because 3-4 months ago I couldn't finish all of b due to Central Nervous System Exhaustion.

You will have stronger legs because you are black, so except to be gaining 1-200 each on a leg per workout. You will probably have to do split as well.

edit - Ok, had to use file hosting site will put link at top of post.

Why am I doing this? --

Just came off 2 years of house arrest/jail time in august, turning my life around, service to Every1?? lol.gif

Yall know the rest..

Wjk Wjf