The merits and demerits of hiding your identity.

Yeh Dil Maangey More? :wink: Zaroor Jee: - 'Gurbilas Patshahee 10, by Kuyar Singh' is written by Bhai Kuyar Singh. 'Gurbilas Patshahee 10, by Sukha Singh' is written by Bhai Sukha Singh. 'Mehma Prakash' is written by Sroop Das Bhalla. 'Gur Pratap Sooraj' is written by Bhai Santokh Singh. 'Pracheen Panth Prakash' is written by Bhai Ratan Singh Bhangu. 'Panth Prakash' is written by Gyani Gyan Singh.

Gurbilas Patshahi 6 - Gurbani de Kasauti tae - By G.S.KalaAfgana...:wink: Whatz the difference... ?

My question still stands What in his writing irks you :?:

Chardi Kala

My dear brother, when you wrote: -

but remember that author of Gurbilas Series is unknown likewise is the case of bansavalinama etc...

I gave examples from the 'Bansavalinama' that the author is not unknown. Now, you say: -

Gurbilas Patshahi 6 - Gurbani de Kasauti tae - By G.S.KalaAfgana... Whatz the difference... ?

:idea: It would be better if you tell us what you now think if the author of Bansavalinama is unknown or not. :roll:

Then, Sir, you wrote: -

My question still stands What in his writing irks you

Please read my posts on this thread. I already have said that his writings do not irk me. He is not the first writer whose writings created controversy. He is neither the first nor last controversial writer. There is a long chain of such writers. Didn't you read the writings published by 'Panch Khalsa Diwan, Bhasaur'? Didn't you read the book on Sri Dasam Granth by Gyani Bhag Singh Ambala?

Mr. Gurbaksh Singh 'Kala Afghana' can never irk me, Sir. There is nothing new in his writings, my brother. Use of 'Gurbani Di Kasauti' on Bhagat Bani in Sri Guru Granth Sahib by 'Panch Khalsa Diwan' could not irritate me, then how can it irk me, if someone tried to use 'Gurbani Di Kasauti' on Sri Dasam Granth? I always pray for 'Sarbat Da Bhala' and Mr. Gurbaksh Singh 'Kala Afghana' is a part of 'Sarbat'.

So, my respected brother, any writing by Khafi Khan, Gyani Bhag Singh Ambala, Piyara Singh Bhaniyara wala, Gurtej Singh, Gurbaksh Singh Kala Afgana do not irk me. :D

Regards,

-Amrit Pal Singh 'Amrit'

www.amritweb.com

:idea: It would be better if you tell us what you now think if the author of Bansavalinama is unknown or not. :roll:

Sat Sri Akal

Dear amrit

We have our perpetual Guru SGGS with us for our guidance for eternity and there is absolutely nothing contradictory in SGGS... Right or Wrong ?

Now, any book or extracts of books or particular thinking or particular ideology from any Religion, which positively reflects upon the ideology of SGGS is perfectively acceptable to me... because there is also Truth in other Religions as well...

So, everything that has been written in Dasam Granth, or Bansavalinam or for that matter, any part of any book written by anyone from any Religion is perfectly acceptable to me, if those parts in those books positively reflect on the philosophy of SGGS... I mean if there is that part in these books that is not contradictory to the philosophy of SGGS then that part is perfectly okay for me... because a Truth will remain a Truth and nobody has a monopoly on Truth. But, I can reject anything which does not reflects upon the philosophy of SGGS. As Simple as that...

So, there is no need to make a fuss over as to What Kala Afgana Ji has said or for that matter what the writers of Gurbilas have said. Thinking of every person is falliable except for SGGS, which is a perpetual Guru of Sikhism, and which is infalliable... unchallengable... and all these books can never ever dilute the essense of SGGS with some of their ambiguous statements.

So, there may be some contradictions in the writings of Kala Afgana and for that matter in the writings of Dasam Granth, Gurbilas, Bansavalinama etc... For example if in these books, it says that there is a Sun, which gives us light then its perfectly alright because this is perfectly acceptable to our Guru, SGGS but now if these books state that 'Moon' provides us light, then this arguement does not find acceptance to our Guru... And We have every right to refuse to accept such theories which are contrary to SGGS.

We should remember that these books can contain anything but we are not bound to accept everything written in these books because we have SGGS to take guidance from... and thats what Kala Afgana is doing and you would agree that his writing are limited to his intellect... so we can also analyse his writing with the philosophy of SGGS, and reject whatever there is unacceptable but for that we have to thoroughly understand the philosophy of SGGS.

Rest later.

Chardi Kala