Conversion Truths

Rocky

AmrikSingh,

are you jokin or insulting lalleshvari??? Take your stance please...

If you were jokin you would put just kidding at the end of sentence.. since you didnt.. should i assume you were insulting him??

Please let me know, i have caught you couple of times insulting other members by makin funny comments???

Judge only when you are beyond Judgement.

Fools argue about what is obvious. How will it change anything?

Remove yourself first, from the Opiate of material life, then castigate others, if you still feel it's necessary. If not, DO NOT!

It will ring hollow.

Gauge

p.s. Amrik, I like your Avatar. Tenth Guru taking Amrit from the Panj Pyaras...what beauty!

Waheguruji ka Khalsa! Waheguruji ki Fateh!

• 1 month later...

who cares?????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!

let islam flourish..as long as we're khalis and become gurus khalsa and continue to be gurus khalsa, then we're fulfiling our lifes vocation.

if islam or muslims try and threaten us or other people, then we'll be at the forefront of war and ready to lay our heads in our hands..just like those singhz of guru gobind singh ji :D those same handful of singhs who defeated the british raj..the mughal army..and took on the indian government (one of the worlds biggest super powers/nucleur powers)

o, and anything in sikhi is permissible if the intention is there (within reason of course)..not everyone is at the spiritual state to detach body from soul..hence mortals like me who feel pain need drugs,etc to help me function..we all take medicine dnt we? so where do we draw the line?..intention

If you're taking crap like this seriously, then there is something seriously wrong with you.

I think you're living in looney toon land dude. I LIVE in a Muslim country and am very aware of their 'strong arm' tactics. Believe me when I say this, it is in every Muslims heart to dominate this world with filthy excuse of a cult.

What I can't understand is how 'dhimmis' like you can be so ignorant/oblivious despite of current events as well as what history has taught us? Go find out what's happening Indonesias Non-Muslim minority. What about the Muslims in Chechnya (Russia) and Sin Ziang (China)?

You should check out www.faithfreedom.org and educate yourself to the truth.