Conversion Truths

Rocky

Here are some facts, France has an approximate poulation of 60 million of which 5 million are Muslim and before it had been 100,000 in 1946. That's a 55 fold increase since now and then due to a lenient immigration and birth control policy.

Holland also has a growing problem, of the 20 million inhabitants, 8 million (a conservative estimate) of them are Muslim. It's safe to assume that Holland will be 99% Muslim by 2044 if they are left unchecked.

Denmark isn't faring to well either, there are 1 million Muslims and 5 million Danes. Within forty years 1 out of every 3 Danes will be Muslim if things continue as they are.

I use to think Britain was crowded with them but surprisingly they only make 2.7% of the population (1,579,229 out of 58,489,975).

Here are some facts, France has an approximate poulation of 60 million of which 5 million are Muslim and before it had been 100,000 in 1946. That's a 55 fold increase since now and then due to a lenient immigration and birth control policy.

Holland also has a growing problem, of the 20 million inhabitants, 8 million (a conservative estimate) of them are Muslim. It's safe to assume that Holland will be 99% Muslim by 2044 if they are left unchecked.

Denmark isn't faring to well either, there are 1 million Muslims and 5 million Danes. Within forty years 1 out of every 3 Danes will be Muslim if things continue as they are.

Have you considered that these figures (if accurate) are most likely to reflect cultural norms in immigrant communities rather than religious norms? For instance, a 3rd generation someone I know has a mother with 4 brothers and 1 sister, and a father with 3 brothers and 3 brothers. While he himself has only one sibling.

The cultural habit of having many children can be seen not to survive even one or two generations in UK immigrant families. Therefore, the projections and extrapolations you have come up with are based on the false premise that Muslims will continue to multiply at a rate much higher than the indigenous population.

These statistics are based on:

World Almanac and Book of Facts - 1935

Readers Digest Almanac and Yearbook - 1983

The CIA World's Fact's Book - 2001

I don't think you can get any more accurate than that. :roll:

"The cultural habit of having many children can be seen not to survive even one or two generations in UK immigrant families." - Shasterkovich

But they STILL ARE on the increase and organisatons like HUT are running a muck. If second or third generation Muslims are still speaking with the freshi accent and going missionary on our girls then what's stopping them from not having many children. By the way what sources have you read to confirm this.

These statistics are based on:

World Almanac and Book of Facts - 1935

Readers Digest Almanac and Yearbook - 1983

The CIA World's Fact's Book - 2001

:roll:

But they STILL ARE on the increase and organisatons like HUT are running a muck. If second or third generation Muslims are still speaking with the freshi accent and going missionary on our girls then what's stopping them from not having many children. By the way what sources have you read to confirm this.

To confirm what?

"Have you considered that these figures (if accurate)..."- Shasterkovich

You questioned my statistics and I have shown the sources. Don't question if you don't expect a reply.

"To confirm what?" - Shasterkovich

I'd assume that you'd use your initiative and know that I was talking about your quote:

"The cultural habit of having many children can be seen not to survive even one or two generations in UK immigrant families." - Shasterkovich

I don't believe that this is entirely true, it is still quite prevalent in the slums and council estates where the majority of them still live. I just want you to back up your statement.

i try not to read too much into these sort of figures. Just remember that saying, it has been statistically proven that statistics don't prove anything. : )

Hypothetical Situation:

Is there any fact's book that tells the number of Sikhs in the UK in the 1950s and in the 1970s? The number of Sikhs in the UK would have increased by many fold during this period. And, for example, if we were the BNP (right wing group) studying these figures we could hypothesise that the predicted number of Sikhs in the UK in the year (eg) 2015 would be 70% of the total population. Wishful thinking, but how likely is it to happen?

Basically, anyone whose done statistics at college/university level will be able to explain why this assumption is wrong. (I'm no good coz I did mechanics! :P ).

Also on a political note, Denmark (or Sweden if I'm wrong) has tightened up its immigration policy immensely.

Yeh I guess Beast is correct (though statistics do prove things depending on the context in which they are used). I don't think Denmark tightened up its policy or Sweden (Sweden's known for having a strict drug policy). I know Holland has because the Christian Democratic Party has taken over there. I don't see why don't have an immigration policy like Australia.

Even if i did.......you still wouldn't be able to understand :roll:

:LOL:

I'm older than you are and I have more education as well as experience in life than you. I can appreciate that you may have certain limitations in your capacity to express yourself using the written medium, but I would urge you to try anyway. Treat this as a form of exercise, to help you move along on your road to coherence.

I would'nt rely on emoticons too much if I were you. Not everyone would agree that your emotional responses are typical of a rational, well-adjusted and balanced human being. But don't let that bother you - you're in good company here.

I know your game, sonny.

Hey stop arguing. Amrik$ingh, you shouldn't insult someone if they don't say something you like, instead justify why you think he is wrong/incorrect.

We are here to discuss like friends not debate like enemies. Which brings me to my next point:

"I'm older than you are and I have more education as well as experience in life than you...Looking forward to the next time you stop by (on your daddy's computer)." - Shasterkovich

Everyone's point is relevant regardless of education or material possesions. Also age doesn't make one superior, its what one has done in their time that matters so don't assume that just because someone is younger than you that doesn't mean that they have an inferior intellect to you. Sri Guru Har Krishan Ji is a good example of this.

I'm older than you are and I have more education as well as experience in life than you. I can appreciate that you may have certain limitations in your capacity to express yourself using the written medium, but I would urge you to try anyway. Treat this as a form of exercise, to help you move along on your road to coherence.

I would'nt rely on emoticons too much if I were you. Not everyone would agree that your emotional responses are typical of a rational, well-adjusted and balanced human being. But don't let that bother you - you're in good company here.

I know your game, sonny.

you might be older and more educated but your still dumb enough to think drugs is the only solution in life

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

kera game, mai tha game's kail vinni sakda

(joke)

you might be older and more educated but your still dumb enough to think drugs is the only solution in life

An act in liberated consciousness: to take a substance voluntarily, to change your mind to achieve a dharmik object.

An act in enslaved oblivion: to be directed by one's mind to take a substance, because of dislike of a present mental state.

An act in liberated consciousness: to take a substance voluntarily, to change your mind to achieve a dharmik object.

An act in enslaved oblivion: to be directed by one's mind to take a substance, because of dislike of a present mental state.

Example: Vietnam war. US soldiers (mostly conscripted youths), not properly conditioned for the realities of this type of war, took to using diamorphine (heroin) regularly in Vietnam. This stuff papered over the cracks so that they could continue to function as soldiers and fight in the field as directed.

When they returned to the States, they simply stopped using heroin (which is normally an addictive substance), without experiencing any particular difficulty giving up.

This was possible because it was according to dharam for them simply to fight as ordinary soldiers in Vietnam, and anything they took to help them to do that would have had an almost negligible harmful effect.

Hence it's OK to do drugs if thereby a greater good is served.

mental state? eh you can't control yourself? da pain....too much for you?

are you that much of a man ? :P:P :wink: