why do gurdwara go around charging for everything.?????????

lol.... i dont think it is up to the gurdwara how much they charge for u to go on the bumper cars :roll: :roll: its up to the fair people (who are most likely gorey)

and the merchandise is not a fault of the gurdwara either - the shops who run those stalls are the ones to blame

when u go to the gurdwara and they have stalls there - the items are very often cheap...... but these stall owners get exited and charge stupid amounts of money for things... food esspecially... like 2 quid for a somasa and 3 sholay lol

its not the gurdwaras fault people are greedy :roll: :roll:

is it just me - or is everyone blaming the gurdwara for everything nowadays... u might as well blame SARS on the gurdwara :shock:

fateh

Guest kaur1699

i agree with u there... its up to the people providing the rides how much they charge and the same for the stall people... most stalls at Gurdwara's are generally cheaper...

its not the gurdwaras fault people are greedy

tru say....

is it just me - or is everyone blaming the gurdwara for everything nowadays... u might as well blame SARS on the gurdwara

hehehe, blame SARS on Gurdwara... thats a good en... :LOL:

hello

yeh you got a point ..

but the gurdwara should investagate the prices before the mehla.......

because that way if they get a complant then they will know who the cheaters are......

you have to addmitt the rides were a rip offf.........

i CAN GET INTO ALTON TOWERS FOR CHEAPER THEN THAT...............

CATCH YA LATER./.

It the Council of Sikh Gurdwara's fault, it is them not the gurdware who organsied the mehla, and the nagar kirtan, they charge every single stall and ride to be put there, even the stalls there for seva hav to pay stupid amounts so that they can do seva, i think its disgraceful.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh ji

i don't know much about this years mela

but i know in previous years teh Gurudwara CoUncil have had to pay lots of money to the council and police for the hire of the park and for policing (road closures) and also for security marshalls etc

the amount they have had to pay has been enormous in previous years

so before cussing people (why as sikhs are we always negative!!!!)

appreciate seva that ge6ts done

Personnaly i don';t agree with alot of things that happens in melas - i'm just saying before u criticse the csgb for fare ground prices- think about how much money they spend on the mela in the first place. CSGB don't actually decide on prices for the faregrounds-they get a lump sum from the fareground ppl.

waheguru ji k akhals,a waheguru ji ki fateh jio