You can't escape my wrath!!!!

jsb

lol jsb wot da hell in the world are you talking about?? .... wtttffff i went n ratted about:-S ???. ..u never cud justify ur last comment..so wot da hell u goin about?? moreover, i dont have issues therefore i wudn't go freaken crying about - .over a freaken internet thread - where sum 17yr old insulted me...oh my gawddd..damn i am hurt:( :( :( ?? ....i aint that freaking sad..get ur facts right..before you talk..

ur glad ur 17...or least under 18...

ummmmm not to be rude and not to be out of place, but i think you need to take it easy, we r all brothers and sisters in this forum (I HOPE) and we all are just joking around with everyone, no need to get so mad over a lil small comment, so lets forget this all happened.....and lets all just stop being mean to each other.....

ohhh another one of my observations...i have been here a couple days or more and seen that you guys all have temper issues...this forum is like the i am pissed forum....don't come near me or i'll take my anger out on you......jeeze...everyone needs to take a chill pill

heheh tejvir kaur, alotta it is actually jus joking around haha.. i'm super sarcastic, so i rarely get mad.. when i do, you reallllyl know it...

but watch out for Rupy.. poor girls' got such insecurity probllems.. you saw that post.. she's just so nervous all the time.. worried about what people think of her and all.. that's why she fronts such a "rough and tough" image...

lol tejvir kaur, its all cool to da point until someone starts to make false arguments

For Better or Worse, If you have issues or agenda that you'd like to personally sort out with me JSB, please contact me personally (...and you know how) ..and I'll be more than happy to take and sort out stuff with you in private.

Mod Note: The recent posts and behaviour have shown this topic has been exhausted, it is now locked.