Projecter Screen

Guest Maha_Pavitar

Guest Maha_Pavitar

Pyareo,

We just installed a projecter screen at our Gurdwara Sahib and I have a few questions. They bought a computer, very slow, one of those under $300 ones I suppose :roll:

1)Where can you get the desktop version of Sikhitothemax, we have the Beta Version at present...

2)I've designed the Chaupai Sahib, Anand Sahib, etc in Powerpoint for the sangat but powerpoint is such a ram hog on this pc. Is there any way we can run the slidshow without Powerpoint? I think in the Pack & GO function there is a viewer option...

thank you!

Gurfateh Jee

I have tried the sttm beta version too.. I find it is a still a work in a progress. Although they have said the desktop version is now alpha.. but havent specified any download location.

You might also want to look at another software, Its a similar software , for going to specific pages... here's the link http://rarasahib.com/ then goto isher media software

IF you got internet connection at your gurudwara then you can also goto a site like srigranth.com or sikhitothemax in internet explorer and simply press F11 , it will be then full screen.. to return press F11 again

For the powerpoint , I think you will need to install a power point viewer after you have done the pack and go, also you can export the viewer along with file.. Im not too sure about this... but here's the link for downloading the viewer

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...&displaylang=en

Guest Maha_Pavitar

THANKS veerji!

I'll continue trying to contact Sikhitothemax for the Alpha version, the Beta version is proving to be problematic..

Sadly, we don't have internet connection at this Gurdwara Sahib either..

Yes, this is exactly what I was looking for--the Power Point Viewer, will make life much easier. So I'm assuming this will be like playing an .exe file? For example..flash files-->.exe format

Gracias

Jee.. I think that should work.. If that doesnt work.. then you can always convert your powerpoint slide to flash swf.. its so much smaller and runs full screen if you want

Another thing you can do for your powerpoint is that when you goto file->save as -> html

that way you can open your powerpoint in internet explorer, and press F11 to make it full screen

let me know how it goes

• 1 month later...

Design something like the Gurseva kirtan flash project

I know it was great to see their project...i specially love the flash idea myself...cant wait to see more banis in flash.

Its an amazing thing! :D