Mera Desh

Hey listen up Western Canadians (ESP those in Alberta/Saskatchewan/Manitoba):

Hey Everyone, guess what... there's a new magazine out promoting our culture.... it's hip, it's happening, got the latest news about what's going on in our cities and what's affecting us right now. I've taken a look at it and it's brilliant!!! By the way it's absolutely free.... crazy ain't it....anyways...pick it up at most indian grocery stores and be sure to take a look at it.

There's also a website for it which is going to have some extra info and will be updated monthly...

So make sure you pick up the premiere issue of MeraDesh Magazine and check out the website at www.meradeshonline.com.

If you need more info or you've got some questions about it, go to the website and drop a line or can pm me!

I think it's about time that we support each other and help out, this venture has been started by a couple of guys our age and need all the support and encouragement they can get. The magazine is seriously good stuff, it's quality work rather than the cheapo stuff we see most of the time, it deserves to be recognized!!!

as hard as it may be for you to believe bambookat ji.... i'm not getting paid for this at all....

I just think it's time that as the future generation that we should support each others endeavours and work together....

The magazine is really good, and for us here in western canada (excluding BC) we don't really have a magazine that's for us... the ones we do have are crappy and ripped off the internet...

So that's that... but i think we should all support it, esp once the onine version is up....