listening to Bani audio/video

Should we follow a certain norms when listening to shabad and path on video or audio? Should we listen to it as we do in a Gurudwara...you know, with head covered and concentration? Or is it ok to listen to shabads while working.

Does the Bani state anything on this count ?

Please throw light on this aspect.

Humbly,

miri-piri

In my view,

Gurbani is shabad(transcedental/nirankar/pratama/vahiguroo) its every-where.you got gurbani inside you...so caring for ritualistic stuff like oh gosh let me take my shoes off in the car because i m listening to shabad while driving the car and things like that creates soo much doubt in you that it takes you away from the real thing....

Also concentration has to be there but there is nothing wrong with listening to shabads while you are working because you are slowly getting use to it just like how people get used to listening to radio stations while working. In this case, its gurbani so its good for an addiction to shabad which is needed in prema bhakti. so outcome is good. :D :D