Hindu history: The tale of defeats

Did you read this book?  

6 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

I have a book written by a Brahman writer, Dr. Surendra Kumar Sharma 'Agyaat'. The title of this book is 'Hindu Itihaas: Haaron Ki Daastaan' (Hindu history: The tale of defeats). The book has been written in Hindu language.

Here, I want to conduct a survey to know how many visitors of www.sikhawareness.com have read this book. If most of them have not read this book, I intend to review this book in detail, so that people could know which facts are given there in the book.

As a student of Indian history, I have found that this book is a great source. The critical analyze by the learned writer is a must read. The write is a scholar of 'Sanskrit' language, so his quotes are more reliable. Opposite to some anti-Hindu writers, Dr. Surendra Kumar Sharma is not biased at all in this book, which makes this book more reliable and valuable.

Please cast your vote within seven days whether you have read this book or not. After that, this thread can be deleted.

(Though, this thread should be in other section, I post it here so that maximum number of visitors could read it).