BILAAVAL, THIRD MEHL, THE SEVEN DAYS, TENTH HOUSE:

ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:

Sunday: He, the Lord, is the Primal Being. He Himself is the Pervading Lord; there is no other at all. Through and through, He is woven into the fabric of the world. Whatever the Creator Himself does, that alone happens. Imbued with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, one is forever in peace. But how rare is the one, who, as Gurmukh, understands this. || 1 || Within my heart, I chant the Chant of the Lord, the treasure of virtue. The Lord, my Lord and Master, is inaccessible, unfathomable and unlimited. Grasping the feet of the Lord's humble servants, I meditate on Him, and become the slave of His slaves. || 1 || Pause || Monday: The True Lord is permeating and pervading. His value cannot be described. Talking and speaking about Him, all keep themselves lovingly focused on Him. Devotion falls into the laps of those whom He so blesses. He is inaccessible and unfathomable; He cannot be seen. Through the W ord of the Guru's Shabad, the Lord is seen to be permeating! and pervading everywhere. || 2 || Tuesday: The Lord created love and attachment to Maya. He Himself has enjoined each and every being to their tasks. He alone understands, whom the Lord causes to understand. Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, one understands his heart and home. He worships the Lord in loving devotion. His egotism and self-conceit are burnt away by the Shabad. || 3 || Wednesday: He Himself bestows sublime understanding. The Gurmukh does good deeds, and contemplates the Word of the Shabad. Imbued with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, the mind become pure and immaculate. He sings the Glorious Glorious Praises of the Lord, and washes off the filth of egotism. In the Court of the True Lord, he obtains lasting glory. Imbued with the Naam, he is embellished with the Word of the Guru's Shabad. || 4 || The profit of the Naam is obtained through the Door of the Guru. The Great Giver Himself gives it. I am a sacrifice to the One who gives it. By Guru's Grace, self-co! nceit is eradicated. O Nanak, enshrine the Naam within your heart. I celebrate the victory of the Lord, the Great Giver. || 5 || Thursday: The fifty-two warriors were deluded by doubt. All the goblins and demons are attached to duality. God Himself created them, and sees each one distinct. O Creator Lord, You are the Support of all. The beings and creatures are under Your protection. He alone meets You, whom You Yourself meet. || 6 || Friday: God is permeating and pervading everywhere. He Himself created all, and appraises the value of all. One who become Gurmukh, contemplates the Lord. He practices truth and self-restraint. Without genuine understanding, all fasts, religious rituals and daily worship services lead only to the love of duality. || 7 || Saturday: Contemplating good omens and the Shaastras, in egotism and self-conceit, the world wanders in delusion. The blind, self-willed manmukh in engrossed in the love of duality. Bound and gagged at death's door, he is beaten ! and punished. By Guru's Grace, one finds lasting peace. He practices Truth, and lovingly focuses on the Truth. || 8 || Those who serve the True Guru are very fortunate. Conquering their ego, they embrace love for the True Lord. They are automatically imbued with Your Love, O Lord. You are the Giver of peace; You merge them into Yourself. Everything comes from the One and only Lord; there is no other at all. The Gurmukh realizes this, and understands. || 9 || The fifteen lunar days, the seven days of the week, the months, seasons, days and nights, come over and over again; so the world goes on. Coming and going were created by the Creator Lord. The True Lord remains steady and stable, by His almighty power. O Nanak, how rare is that Gurmukh who understands, and contemplates the Naam, the Name of the Lord. || 10 || 1 ||

Guru Granth Sahib Ji Ang: 841