BABA SANTA SINGH JI LIBRATION MARCH

Gurfateh

Das got this news.

Baba Mahinder Singh Ji Fauji of Budhadal under Baba Santa Singh Ji has defected to Budhadal under Baba Balveer Singh.

Baba Fauji looks like Baba Santa Singh Ji.He was heading Fatehgarh Sahib unit of Baba Santa Singh Ji's Dal.

In the Dal of baba Balveer Singh Ji,he is appointed as head of Guru Ka Bagh Camp.

Baba Fauji said that Baba Uday Singh ji are keeping Baba Santa Singh Ji under mental and physical confinment and Baba Uday Singh ji have allagedly done many ECONOMIC IRREGUALROTY AND FUNDS OF BUDHADAL WAS MISUSED FOR SELF AND SELF'S SON.

So all Nihungs are planing to caryy out Baba Santa Singh Ji Mukti March(libration March).

Das wants the comments of Nihungs of UK.

As per Das Baba Uday Singh Ji are cool person.

And Baba Balbeer Singh Ji do not get as respect from sgpc as he should have got.Both are good.

Vijaydeep Singh Ji, if you are out of India, then you are really safe. :D

Don't you think there is someone here on this forum, who knows many things, but does not tell? :D . Guess why?

I have met Baba Balbir Singh Ji Akali. I have talked to him even over phone. I think I have better understanding about Baba Balbir Singh Ji Akali. And, I have heard Bhai Uday Singh also. I know what position actually he holds there in Budhha Dal.

Par Bharaava, Saariyaan Gallan Forum Te Nahi Aakhiyaan Ja Sakdiyaan. :oops:

Gurfateh

May Akal bless Panth.

Das will also recomend that Nihungs of UK come into contact with Indian overseas Congress chaptor of UK as Since before freedom congress has been collaboratiing with Nihungs in freedom struugles and they were one.

And both have faith in Sarva Dharam Sambhaav or equal treatment for all faiths.

Unlkie akalis or BJP they both do not do false promises as an anti hindu Arya Samaji AB Vajpayee misruled India by not fullfilling promises made to Hindus.

It is Crazy but truth that AB Vajpayee used hindutva card but in fact was non Hindu being an Arya Samaji who are anti Hindu.

So even our Bajrang Dal and VHP may support even congress if congress support the uplifment of Hindus.

Lastly both Nihungs and Congress does not belives in jingoism and they strive to get matterialistic benefits to thier gruops.

Das also was thinking that can we convert Bibi Sonia Gandhi Ji into Bibi Sonia Kaur(Sikh) or Shrimati Sonia Devi(Hindu).if she does this then foregn origeon issue will go to the back burner.

Nihungs(one with Baba Santa Singh Ji) being conventional and natural allies of congress can perhaps help her in this matter also.

Baba Santa Singh Ji are worhty to get Padam Shree or Title of Rashtriya Sant.

Guest Javanmard

Khalsa Akal Purakh ki Fauj!!!

Khalsa is the army of Akal Purakh and hence it should stay outside of worldly politics be it BhJP, Akali Dal, Labour, Congress or any other party!!!

Involvment in politics means a degradation of the Khalsa in dirty affairs of this world. Maharaj wanted his Panth to be ucha, high.

source: http://www.sikhportal.com/modules.php?name...r=0&thold=0

Baba Surjit Singh to head Budha Dal - Talwandi Sabo, April 16

Speculations regarding the new head of the Budha Dal were laid to rest today with Baba Santa Singh choosing Baba Surjit Singh as his successor.

The debate over the Budha Dal’s successor started eight years back when Baba Balbir Singh, known for his proximity with Baba Santa Singh, left the dal to form a new group. He still claims himself to be the head of the dal. The matter again hit the headlines on March 15 this year when Baba Balbir Singh suddenly reached Damdama Sahib to meet Baba Santa Singh.

Sources said Baba Santa Singh wanted to quit due to the age factor and he had also formed a five-member committee to manage the affairs of the dal. The sources said there were discussions among the dal members at Gurdwara Degsar Bor Sahib, in which the names of Baba Dayal Singh and Baba Surjit Singh came up.

Baba Uday Singh proposed the name of Baba Surjit Singh, while Baba Dayal Singh seconded his name. Sources said heads of various Nihang organisations, including Tarna Dal’s Makhan Singh, Baba Gurdev Singh Anandpur Saheb, Baba Avtar Singh of Vidhi Chand Dal, and Baba Trilok Singh Tarna Dal Khayale Wale, met Baba Santa Singh and supported Baba Surjit Singh’s name for the post of the 14th head of the Budha Dal. Baba Santa Singh then presented his successor a ‘siropa’.

Nihang bodies pledged their full support to Baba Surjit Singh, who hails from Marad village of Gurdaspur. He became a dal member about 30 years back.

Since last year, I was saying that Baba Surjit Singh could be the next Chief. Baba Balbir Singh Akali visited Sri Damdama Sahib Ji in March, but they could not reach on any compromise. It is clear that Baba Balbir Singh Akali wants unity, but someone else does not like to even see him. Personal reasons should not come in way of unity, I think.

Well, I think Baba Surjit Singh Ji is a good choice.

Gurfateh

Khalsa Akal Purakh ki Fauj!!!

Khalsa is the army of Akal Purakh and hence it should stay outside of worldly politics be it BhJP, Akali Dal, Labour, Congress or any other party!!!

Involvment in politics means a degradation of the Khalsa in dirty affairs of this world. Maharaj wanted his Panth to be ucha, high.

Bro Das agree to you.

But Khalsa is avtar of Kaliyuga.

Like Baman(Sati Yuga as a Brahmin),Rama(Treta Yuga as a Kshartriya),Krishana(Dwaper Yuga as Vaishya(Mlik seller Yadav) in Kaliyuga Khalsa as a Sudra(services personal) will remove dirt.

Das want them (Budhadal) to purify politics,We have past Examples of Nawab(Governer) Kapur Singh,Sultan(King) Jassa Singh,Jathedar(commander) Phula Singh all rulers or army personal with warrier or Kshtriya qualities.

Sau Sakhi and Karni Nammah also talks of miri(politics) and Piri(sprituality).

Das was surprise to know that in present day Indian Army there are more who follow Nirmalas or Taksal then Budhadal as in former two military decilpline is there since childhood.

While in latter it is more open and free ,which may not be compatible with modern day military.

But Das can recall that in past when Das called upon some jathas you love to hate to let thier children join army in west they also qouted the same verse just to let thier childern perhaps ddo not do labour of a wariier.

They live in thei simulated world of thier own.In Gurudwara shout Wahiguru and talk of miracles and live unpractile life unfit to live in civilian life leave aside military life. They can only imaginne thaby miracle only Old warrier Sikhs use to live like them and that may not be truth as Sikhs in past were practicle like say Nihungs of today.

So they are more empty vessels to make sound and unfit to do anything but rather braminised Panth by ritualism so that even many greedy people even leave Sikhi finding it unfit for normal life.Better is to disown such ritualics from Sikhi then leaving Sikhi.

At last Das can say that to Indian govenment Pakistani Trained Babbers were no big problems but main problems were men of Damdami Taksal most were deserters of Indian Army.Kharkoo is term ofr Cammondo in Indian Army.

Buddha dal will be back on track????? eh neo???

it was well on track under Baba Santa Singh, Baba Ji did a fine job as the Jathedar of the Buddha dalpanth - a great mahapurakh

Are you trying to say something or am I finding a hidden meaning which isnt there?

If you want to take a dig at Jathedar Santa Singh do it openly!

akaaal

no yaar.. i wasn't taking any dig at jathedar santa singh ji.. i was taking dig at internal budda dal poltics ...

you know it's in all the sampardha and jatha.

where you find roses, you will find "kantee" as well :)

Gurfateh

Well Bhartwarsh(India) is full of many things which appear funny but are of great importance.

Das can give you a linage of funny Sikhs

Prof Gurmukh Singh

Teja Singh Ji Babu of Bhasaur

Bhag Singh Ji Ambala

Gurbax Singh Ji Kala Afghana

and all those who follow him.

Das is eqally funy as das himself follow or Agree to Kala Afghana in few issues . :D

well its time to kick ass now with Baba Surjit Singh. i wonder what the next 30 years holds.

hmmmmmm what will ppl start about baba Surjit Singh. what chuglia will ppl make up. i can't wait. :LOL:

shaka u just talking like one of those ppl who just lives on simran but not life. khalsa is miri piri. i take it u know what i mean now.