Any IT People in this Forum

Jashan

Hello People,

I post this message just to get a count of how many "actual" Sikh Techies exist, on this forum. Its also a step to improve this forum downright. I have been involved with computer, since the DOS came and am all the way to XP. I currently do design work and/or develop, . Right now I am free, because of Summer Break from school, I am going to be in 11th grade next year.

I have soo much stuff on my computer that I could post to make people's lives easier but thing is that would be illegal and i don't even want to put a scratch on this forum. :wink: . But there is something I can do :wink: that is to post e-books and lots of them. you know increase your knowledge. I currently have only posted 3 :roll: but that will change.

If it doesn't matter, please post ur name or id, and do it if you're any good with computers --> to an intermediate level and that I could get in contact with to make this place an advanced forum.

Jashandeep Singh Mann, 16