gurbani lines needed ASAP!!! PLEASE HELP!

We are in desperate need for some good Gurbani lines maybe 1 or 2 lines that are good for the opening of a new gurudwara. maybe something about like equality. inspiring bani. something of that sort.

Please give any help you can provide.

Dhan Vadh

panna 737, Raag Suhi, Mehlaa 5.......

du-ay kar jorh kara-o ardaas.

Pressing my palms together, I offer my prayer;

tuDh bhaavai taa aaneh raas.

if it pleases You, Lord, please bless me and fulfill me.

kar kirpaa apnee bhagtee laa-ay.

Grant Your Mercy, Lord, and bless me with devotion.

jan naanak parabh sadaa Dhi-aa-ay. ||4||2||

Servant Nanak meditates on God forever. ||4||2||

or

soohee mehlaa 5. panna 738

Soohee, Fifth Mehl:

santaa kay kaaraj aap khalo-i-aa har kamm karaavan aa-i-aa raam.

The Lord Himself has stood up to resolve the affairs of the Saints; He has come to complete their tasks.

Dharat suhaavee taal suhaavaa vich amrit jal chhaa-i-aa raam.

The land is beautiful, and the pool is beautiful; within it is contained the Ambrosial Water.

amrit jal chhaa-i-aa pooran saaj karaa-i-aa sagal manorath pooray.

The Ambrosial Water is filling it, and my job is perfectly complete; all my desires are fulfilled.

jai jai kaar bha-i-aa jag antar laathay sagal visooray.

Congratulations are pouring in from all over the world; all my sorrows are eliminated.

pooran purakh achut abhinaasee jas vayd puraanee gaa-i-aa.

The Vedas and the Puraanas sing the Praises of the Perfect, Unchanging, Imperishable Primal Lord.

apnaa birad rakhi-aa parmaysar naanak naam Dhi-aa-i-aa. ||1||

The Transcendent Lord has kept His promise, and confirmed His nature; Nanak meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord. ||1||

nav niDh siDh riDh deenay kartay tot na aavai kaa-ee raam.

The Creator has given me the nine treasures, wealth and spiritual powers, and I do not lack anything.

khaat kharchat bilchhat sukh paa-i-aa kartay kee daat savaa-ee raam.

Eating, spending and enjoying, I have found peace; the gifts of the Creator Lord continually increase.

daat savaa-ee nikhut na jaa-ee antarjaamee paa-i-aa.

His gifts increase and shall never be exhausted; I have found the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts.

kot bighan saglay uth naathay dookh na nayrhai aa-i-aa.

Millions of obstacles have all been removed, and pain does not even approach me.

saaNt sahj aanand ghanayray binsee bhookh sabaa-ee.

Tranquility, peace, poise and bliss in abundance prevail, and all my hunger is satisfied.

naanak gun gaavahi su-aamee kay achraj jis vadi-aa-ee raam. ||2||

Nanak sings the Glorious Praises of his Lord and Master, whose Glorious Greatness is wonderful and amazing. ||2||

jis kaa kaaraj tin hee kee-aa maanas ki-aa vaychaaraa raam.

It was His job, and He has done it; what can the mere mortal being do?

bhagat sohan har kay gun gaavahi sadaa karahi jaikaaraa raam.

The devotees are adorned, singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord; they proclaim His eternal victory.

gun gaa-ay gobind anad upjay saaDhsangat sang banee.

Singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord of the Universe, bliss wells up, and we are friends with the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.

jin udam kee-aa taal kayraa tis kee upmaa ki-aa ganee.

He who made the effort to construct this sacred pool - how can his praises be recounted?

athsath tirath punn kiri-aa mahaa nirmal chaaraa.

The merits of the sixty-eight sacred shrines of pilgrimage, charity, good deeds and immaculate lifestyle, are found in this sacred pool.

patit paavan birad su-aamee naanak sabad aDhaaraa. ||3||

It is the natural way of the Lord and Master to purify sinners; Nanak takes the Support of the Word of the Shabad. ||3||

gun niDhaan mayraa parabh kartaa ustat ka-un kareejai raam.

The treasure of virtue is my God, the Creator Lord; what Praises of Yours should I sing, O Lord?

santaa kee baynantee su-aamee naam mahaa ras deejai raam.

The prayer of the Saints is, "O Lord and Master, please bless us with the supreme, sublime essence of Your Name".

naam deejai daan keejai bisar naahee ik khino.

Please, grant us Your Name, grant us this blessing, and do not forget us, even for an instant.

naam deejai daan keejai bisar naahee ik khino.

Please, grant us Your Name, grant us this blessing, and do not forget us, even for an instant.

jis pareet laagee naam saytee man tan amrit bheejai.

One who enshrines love for the Naam, the Name of the Lord, his mind and body are drenched with Ambrosial Nectar.

binvant naanak ichh punnee paykh darsan jeejai. ||4||7||10||

Prays Nanak, my desires have been fulfilled; gazing upon the Blessed Vision of the Lord, I live. ||4||7||10||

I believe the latter was the first hukumnama when Dhan Guru Arjun dev installed Guru Granth Sahib ji in darbar sahib from what I heard.