Sign in to follow this  
Ekomkar

The British Government Helped 'free' The Harimandir In 1984?

This man Sukhpreet Udhoke is highly biased against Hindus and a master distortionist. his version of punjab history can be described in just one word - BS.

@ 27:00 mins in the discussion in the posted video, bhai saab says "sare sikha nu problem nahi ..." What is he trying to convey? 1984 was an attack on Sikhs worldwide ... Can we please have some thoughts on this to get a better understanding?

Edited by OnPathToSikhi

@ 27:00 mins in the discussion in the posted video, bhai saab says "sare sikha nu problem nahi ..." What is he trying to convey? 1984 was an attack on Sikhs worldwide ... Can we please have some thoughts on this to get a better understanding?

when she said sare sikhan nu problem nahi - he is quoting german courts who granted political assylum, which conveys why some sikhs can still live in india unharmed in 84 and why some had to leave india and take assylum for the sake of their lives.

Bhai Sahib in yellow dastar is answering a question about the support of germany in rebuttal to european countries not siding with sikhs and producing sas like support to india. Bhai sahib said that germany helped sikhs and recognised those human rights violations and gave political refugee asylum to them.

The he quotes what the german courts had said that they accept sikhs did have human rights violations and not all sikhs were victims of human rights violations (rubbing red chilli powder into eyes, anal cavity, genitalia, breaking bones, electrocuting people, using a roling pin on and balancing weight on people, water boarding the least of it all, depriving sleep)

he said the human rights violations didn't take place on all Sikhs, not all Sikhs were pulled up tortured by police, or had members of their family killed or were threatened to be killed.

Edited by JatherdarSahib

when she said sare sikhan nu problem nahi - he is quoting german courts who granted political assylum, which conveys why some sikhs can still live in india unharmed in 84 and why some had to leave india and take assylum for the sake of their lives.

Bhai Sahib in yellow dastar is answering a question about the support of germany in rebuttal to european countries not siding with sikhs and producing sas like support to india. Bhai sahib said that germany helped sikhs and recognised those human rights violations and gave political refugee asylum to them.

The he quotes what the german courts had said that they accept sikhs did have human rights violations and not all sikhs were victims of human rights violations (rubbing red chilli powder into eyes, anal cavity, genitalia, breaking bones, electrocuting people, using a roling pin on and balancing weight on people, water boarding the least of it all, depriving sleep)

he said the human rights violations didn't take place on all Sikhs, not all Sikhs were pulled up tortured by police, or had members of their family killed or were threatened to be killed.

of course saare sikhan nu na problem siggi na hai. only a miniscule group of (mainly) majha jats became, to use an euphemism, kharku.

some of the victims of Punjab Police 'HR violations' must have been innocent but they did not show any respect for the same HRs while butchering innocent civilians inc the families of the police wallahs. Most of those who sought asylums overseas were economic migrants. earler they were used to claim asylum saying they were kharkus, these days they claim to be Dera Sacha Sauda followers. of course, the latter have no human rights.

of course saare sikhan nu na problem siggi na hai. only a miniscule group of (mainly) majha jats became, to use an euphemism, kharku.

some of the victims of Punjab Police 'HR violations' must have been innocent but they did not show any respect for the same HRs while butchering innocent civilians inc the families of the police wallahs. Most of those who sought asylums overseas were economic migrants. earler they were used to claim asylum saying they were kharkus, these days they claim to be Dera Sacha Sauda followers. of course, the latter have no human rights.

Check this out, this speaker answers a question is Sikhi a sect of Hinduism? at 00:41:46

Edited by JatherdarSahib

You know as well as me what Sher is going to say.

My guess is he might say Jagraj from the video is a separatist neo-anglo wishy washy udhooke sikh etc. and sikhs are a sect of hinduism. And there isn't nothing special about sikhs since it's all from hinduism and nothing is new within it which wasn't from hinduism. I can't find the mentions of daswandh from any hindu granth but we will probably hear charity is normal in hinduism donation box etc.

Maybe say that in hinduism it's okay for people to get revelation throughout and hindus today still do get it and Guru Nanak was a very good hindu. Might hear something about advaita if we are lucky and upanishads about adh sach etc.

2.2 “In the beginning was only Being, One without a second. 2.3 Out of himself he brought forth the cosmos And entered into everything in it. There is nothing that does not come from him. Of everything he is the inmost Self. He is the truth; he is the Self supreme. You are that, Shvetaketu; you are that.”

CHAPTER VI The Story of Shvetaketu
Easwaran, Eknath (2009-06-01). The Upanishads (Classic of Indian Spirituality) (Kindle Locations 1566-1573). Nilgiri Press. Kindle Edition.

sounds like pir dastagir story find rab with bandagi

16 Know him to be the Supreme One, hidden Within the hearts of all like cream in milk And yet encompassing the universe. May he, Shiva, free us from all bondage.

Easwaran, Eknath (2009-06-01). The Upanishads (Classic of Indian Spirituality) (Kindle Locations 2186-2189). Nilgiri Press. Kindle Edition.

Edited by JatherdarSahib

My guess is he might say Jagraj from the video is a separatist neo-anglo wishy washy udhooke sikh etc. and sikhs are a sect of hinduism. And there isn't nothing special about sikhs since it's all from hinduism and nothing is new within it which wasn't from hinduism. I can't find the mentions of daswandh from any hindu granth but we will probably hear charity is normal in hinduism donation box etc.

Maybe say that in hinduism it's okay for people to get revelation throughout and hindus today still do get it and Guru Nanak was a very good hindu. Might hear something about advaita if we are lucky and upanishads about adh sach etc.

Or we might hear something lifted straight from the gita along the lines of Krishna being the only supreme fount of Godhead and all others worshipping him in different ways. If we are lucky we might see Jagraj being cast as a Khalistani battling for destroying India and all it's Hindu entourage. All in all it will end with the usual damn you Singh-Sabha rhetoric. What happened to our old genocidal friend Ekomkaar by the way?

Or we might hear something lifted straight from the gita along the lines of Krishna being the only supreme fount of Godhead and all others worshipping him in different ways. If we are lucky we might see Jagraj being cast as a Khalistani battling for destroying India and all it's Hindu entourage. All in all it will end with the usual damn you Singh-Sabha rhetoric. What happened to our old genocidal friend Ekomkaar by the way?

ekomkar got blocked off he said enough crazy things to have crossed the line apparently- I still think sher is the same person so we still get to tap into the same mind for answers on the india rhetoric.

Jagraj said sikhs don't need khalistan, maybe he might say Jagraj is lying but he is saying what he is saying

You know as well as me what Sher is going to say.

Even I would like to know, what Sher is going to say?

You guys seem to be like those six blinds feeling an elephant and trying to work out what it is. what this 'blind' in the video is saying is one version. his desperation to shrug off the Hindu identity is pathetic. "maharaj says maharaj says that..." where does maharaj says you keep long hair or kachera kange? is he suggesting that 9.75 Gurus were not even Sikhs or the 70% (minimum) Sikh males who cut their hair are not Sikhs?

You guys are paranoid about one person. i seem to be the proverbial cat among the pigeons.

Dasvandh ..adh sach are minor details, you guys cannot see the forest for trees.

you are absolutely right, nothing new in Sikh scriptures. As even khushwant has mentioned, sorry i am repeating it but the sikhs have borrowed their theology in totality. they could have claimed that 'waheguru ' (again, small detail as mentioned only few times in Granth sahib) is new but Bhai Gurdas made sure that Sanatans get the credit for that too.

everything has already been said in various Vedas, Upanishids, puranas and other so called Hindu scriptures.

PS As far as my being Ekomkar is concerned, someone got to be totally moronic to assume that. simple reason - why would i not save one id in case my first id is blocked? anyway, focus on the message boys, not the messenger

You guys are paranoid about one person. i seem to be the proverbial cat among the pigeons.

Dasvandh ..adh sach are minor details, you guys cannot see the forest for trees.

you are absolutely right, nothing new in Sikh scriptures. As even khushwant has mentioned, sorry i am repeating it but the sikhs have borrowed their theology in totality. they could have claimed that 'waheguru ' (again, small detail as mentioned only few times in Granth sahib) is new but Bhai Gurdas made sure that Sanatans get the credit for that too.

everything has already been said in various Vedas, Upanishids, puranas and other so called Hindu scriptures.

PS As far as my being Ekomkar is concerned, someone got to be totally moronic to assume that. simple reason - why would i not save one id in case my first id is blocked? anyway, focus on the message boys, not the messenger

So nothing on the dasvandh then?

lol ad sach is nothing close to just a "minor detail" buddy.If you understand the concept of aad sach you will realise that Sanatan Dharam borrowed all its theology from sikhi and ungratefully got corrupted over time and now in present day its saturated with 99%bs. Ram,Krishan,Shiv and Vishnu were all sikhs that kept kes.The word hindu is not mentioned in any of your scriptures.

He has no beginning; he has no end. He is the source from whom the worlds evolve.
Easwaran, Eknath (2009-06-01). The Upanishads (Classic of Indian Spirituality) (p. 169). Nilgiri Press. Kindle Edition.

Even I would like to know, what Sher is going to say?

You guys seem to be like those six blinds feeling an elephant and trying to work out what it is. what this 'blind' in the video is saying is one version. his desperation to shrug off the Hindu identity is pathetic. "maharaj says maharaj says that..." where does maharaj says you keep long hair or kachera kange? is he suggesting that 9.75 Gurus were not even Sikhs or the 70% (minimum) Sikh males who cut their hair are not Sikhs?

Could you explain this extract from the shiv puran why do people worship a phallus?

"Siva is worshipped both as murti and linga," says Romaharshana gravely. Saunaka says, "All the other Gods are worshipped just as idols. Why is only Siva worshipped as both image and phallus?" Suta says, "Siva alone is nishkaala , nameless and formless, as well as sakaala, embodied. In his formlessness, he is worshipped as the linga. Long ago, in the first kalpa, Siva revealed his nishkaala form as a linga and since then is he worshipped so as the eternal Brahman.
Menon, Ramesh (2012-11-15). SIVA PURANA (Kindle Locations 187-191). . Kindle Edition.
But shiv deva has names and is given forms especially as lings
Edited by JatherdarSahib

The annexation of the Sikh kingdom in 1849, however, generated interesting opportunities for the Sikhs to immigrate to distant countries as part of the British imperial work force .3 In the protracted negotiations that preceded the departure of the British from the subcontinent in 1947, the idea of an independent Sikh state figured prominently, but the small size of the Sikh population in relation to other groups in the Punjab made this impossible. In independent India, the Sikhs have been engaged in ongoing conflict with the central government in Delhi. A sustained Sikh effort led to the founding of the present-day state of Punjab in 1966, where Sikhs are in the majority and Punjabi the official language. In the 1980s, a Sikh secessionist movement led by Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale (1947-1984) to create Khalistan (Land of the Khalsa) paralyzed the Punjab. At the beginning of the twenty-first century, there are some 20 million Sikhs, approximately 18 million of whom live in the Punjab; the others are settled overseas with pockets of concentrations in Southeast Asia, East Africa, England, and North America.
Gurinder Singh Mann. The Making of Sikh Scripture (Kindle Locations 50-56). Kindle Edition.