Question From Ddt Rehat Maryada

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa
Waheguru jee kee Fateh

I have a question regarding the DDT rehat maryada. It states that Gangu Shaheeay are descendants of Gangu (who was a Brahmin) who betrayed Sahibjaday. But, in Sri Gur Panth Prakash (written by Gyani Rattan Singh Bangu), Gangu Shahean are refereed to as followers of Gangu Shah (who was a Khatri) during the times of third master. He also betrayed guru sahib once.
Can someone please clarify?

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa
Waheguru jee kee Fateh

Edited by paapiman

Your Sant Ji just copied his allegations from Bansawlinama. Time to actually introspect and realise that your Sants only state what they have read, they have no so called illumination getting knowledge from Dhur like Guru Jis.

Same way Gurbachan Singh said Hanuman gave Kachehra just like old books and Rehatnama Daya Singh.

Accept these facts.

that your Sants only state what they have read, they have no so called illumination getting knowledge from Dhur like Guru Jis.

I disagree, Sant gyanis from taksal provided much more than scholarly work, they provided deep divine knowledge-antriv arths of gurbani which can be only gained or realized in one deep meditative experience- anubhav parkash - antriv deep spiritual arths which can be related on individual meditative experience level, multi prong aspect of gurbani and arths.

I sincerely invite you to read japji sahib teeka by taksal sant gyanis -

It will blow your socks away (just an expression) lol. Its quite deep, it provides soul and supreme soul framework how does gurbani relate to one. You can ignore historical information if you like, go through it. It's amazing, historical scholarly citation is also provided.

Listen to bhramgyani sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindranwale katha of jaap sahib, come on man you cannot deny gurbani arths coming from this katha is not divine, scholarly/kitabi knowledge can only get you so far there are limitations its not a flow there is always some pause in katha. However, this gurbani katha of jaap sahib is so spontaneous its like endless ocean flow of bhramgyan flowing right through/ anubhuv parkash from dhur unfolding right through- coming through him-

No kitabi scholar who is stuck in conceptualization intellect/concept/ideas/preconceived notions/conditioned mind can match this anubhav parkash bhramgyan flow of gurbani katha..!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Sant Ji just copied his allegations from Bansawlinama. Time to actually introspect and realise that your Sants only state what they have read, they have no so called illumination getting knowledge from Dhur like Guru Jis.

Same way Gurbachan Singh said Hanuman gave Kachehra just like old books and Rehatnama Daya Singh.

Accept these facts.

Again let me be a devils advocate... What if those grants are right? The what?

Yea sure you can justify everything that Baba Gurbachan says the same way some Muslims justify beheadings. Yea metaphors right, just like Daya singh rehatnama CLEARLY saying Hindu devi devte came and gave kakkars to Guru Gobind Singh. Thats metaphors too lol

If I prove one point wrong of Gurbachan its enough to prove that he was not infallible and thus made more mistakes. Why did Taksal and Gurbachan Singh say that reciting Gurbani while walking is bad and even invented sakhis to justify his point? Why did he contradict gurbani? Why did he indirectly attack the concept of Nagar Kirtans?

Be honest, would you guys stay still if the same allegations had been made by a missionary? Its so funny to see these double standards.

I have provided references in countless thread, cba to post them again and again man.

I posted the Katha where Gurbachan says Muhammad stole work of a Brahmin which is actually the Quran... This was also written in Bansawlinama, just goes on to show how Gurbachan just reiterated what he read in unauthentic books. Also lying that Guru Har Rai married 8 sisters and what not man.

Yea sure you can justify everything that Baba Gurbachan says the same way some Muslims justify beheadings. Yea metaphors right, just like Daya singh rehatnama CLEARLY saying Hindu devi devte came and gave kakkars to Guru Gobind Singh. Thats metaphors too lol

If I prove one point wrong of Gurbachan its enough to prove that he was not infallible and thus made more mistakes. Why did Taksal and Gurbachan Singh say that reciting Gurbani while walking is bad and even invented sakhis to justify his point? Why did he contradict gurbani? Why did he indirectly attack the concept of Nagar Kirtans?

Be honest, would you guys stay still if the same allegations had been made by a missionary? Its so funny to see these double standards.

I asked you a question in another topic. Can you please answer that?

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

Also lying that Guru Har Rai married 8 sisters and what not man.

Bro, you have lied on this forum by making the false claim as below.

There is no historical basis for claiming 8 wives, nor is it logical to marry 8 sisters at that age and nor is there any reason.

Unquote

There is historical basis for the marriage. See below.

Several records indicate that Har Rai was married, at about age 10, to the seven daughters of the Sikh Daya Raam of Anupshahr who lived on the banks of the Ganges in Balundshahr District of Uttar Pradesh.

Unquote [1]

[1] - http://sikhism.about...uru_Har_Rai.htm

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

What records? Is a website a source now?

Give me the book names and authors, preferably written pre 1850, mentioning Guru Sahib marrying 8 sisters.

And why did Gurbachan Singh attack nagar keertan concept like Missionaries attack amrit sanchar?

Edited by SikhKhoj

What records? Is a website a source now?

Give me the book names and authors, preferably written pre 1850, mentioning Guru Sahib marrying 8 sisters.

And why did Gurbachan Singh attack nagar keertan concept like Missionaries attack amrit sanchar?

Let's move to the other topic.

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

I personally don't agree with everything Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee said, but I still find him to be a good personality.

He didn't invent Sakhis either, they were passed down from one Gyani to another, you have no basis to call him a liar when he himself had firm belief in those stories and concepts.

Sikhkhoj,

Again, it's an allegory, if you can't comprehend it, then that's on you. The Devi-Devtas represent certain qualities which the Khalsa must instill within themselves.

http://gurmatbibek.com/forum/read.php?3,3347

The Singh on this forum has answered the question of Hanuman giving a Kacherra to the Khalsa quite well, In the Bhai Daya Singh Rehatnama.

If you can't get a grip on them, that's your problem. With the mindset you have in regards to Daya Singh's Rehatnama, I wouldn't be surprised if you doubted the first Charitar of Charitaropakhyan, since it's metaphors run along the same lines.

Edited by Kuttabanda2

People like you can justify anything. fact is that there is no metaphor in the Daya Singh Rehatnama it clearly says

'tab devi pargat hoe' - then the Goddess appeared. it goes on to say that Ik Oankar mantar was given by Guru Nanak, Sarbloh Knife by Kaal, Kach by Hanuman.

Now people like you will say 'Guru Nanak' who gave Ik Oankar mantar was a metaphor too? Either Nanak is the physical person (or Jot) just like all other Hindu Devi Devte who gave something to the Amrit Sanchar ceremony or they're all metaphors which doesn't make sense

People like you can justify anything. fact is that there is no metaphor in the Daya Singh Rehatnama it clearly says

'tab devi pargat hoe' - then the Goddess appeared. it goes on to say that Ik Oankar mantar was given by Guru Nanak, Sarbloh Knife by Kaal, Kach by Hanuman.

Now people like you will say 'Guru Nanak' who gave Ik Oankar mantar was a metaphor too? Either Nanak is the physical person (or Jot) just like all other Hindu Devi Devte who gave something to the Amrit Sanchar ceremony or they're all metaphors which doesn't make sense

If there are allegories in the Daya Singh Rehatnama or not, that's debatable, but you can't claim it's a "fact" that there aren't.

'Devi' can be seen as the the Aad-Shakti, Daya Singh's Rehatnama has gone through pollution, I can agree on that, but the metaphor of Kaal giving a Sarbloh Kirpan, Hanuman giving a Kacherra, Devi pargat, Etc. was present outside of this Rehatnama and Gyani Gurbachan Singh Jee's writings, such as the Das Gur Katha.

I'm not saying I believe in the Devi being present at the first Amrit Sanchar, or that the Devtas gave Kakkars literally, but I'm saying the whole concept of such an event is a metaphor.

How can that be a metaphor if it clearly says Guru Nanak gave Ik Oankar and then Hanuman gave Kach, Kaal gave Kard? I mean if it only mentioned devi devte I might have accepted your theory but it clearly is talking about a physical person since it mentions Guru Nanak Maharaj too in the same line and the same context of GIVING something to the ceremony.

• 2 months later...