Never remove Kachhera from both the legs

2 hours ago, das said:

What is the use of Amrit (in the sense you guys are taking) if You (a mere flick in this universe) can break the Amrit? If a weak human being can break it, then what's the guarantee that it will help in next life or such.

How could such a Amrit help you after this life?

Core Sikhism was once a way of practicality in this kalyug to meet HIM, but nowdays Sikhism has been confined to kakkars; may be this is the Kalyug's way of deviating us from our core Sikh path.

At last, I'm NOT suggesting that rehat is not needed..........but keep in mind that rehat in the first place was to keep us checked/disciplined. But if we create God out of rehat, then its Our problem and Not with the rehat. It's the same way, Mind was given to us to get work done from it, but in reality mind is instructing us.........Strange ways of kalyug to keep us in this loop.

So I wont have to retake Amrit or be 'punished' if they make me remove them for surgery? I'd rather just suffer with the pain, than have to be punished.

Edited by Satkirin_Kaur