An Ocean of Jewels

Hello, I'm back after being away for a while.

I absolutely love this quote

"So many Siddhas and Buddhas, so many Yogic masters. So many Goddesses of various kinds. So many demi-gods and demons, so many silent sages. So many oceans of jewels. So many ways of life, so many languages. So many dynasties of rulers. So many intuitive people, so many selfless servants. O Nanak, His limit has no limit!"

It was really helpful to think of the teachings of the religions as but one gem in an ocean of jewels.

Anyone have any suggestions of an audio version online of the SGGS in English?

Thanks!

6 hours ago, MysticMonist said:

Hello, I'm back after being away for a while.

I absolutely love this quote

"So many Siddhas and Buddhas, so many Yogic masters. So many Goddesses of various kinds. So many demi-gods and demons, so many silent sages. So many oceans of jewels. So many ways of life, so many languages. So many dynasties of rulers. So many intuitive people, so many selfless servants. O Nanak, His limit has no limit!"

It was really helpful to think of the teachings of the religions as but one gem in an ocean of jewels.

Anyone have any suggestions of an audio version online of the SGGS in English?

Thanks!

I have found a English katha track of Sri Jap JI Sahib in English and the 5 basic morning prayers in English by basics of sikhi group

Jaap Sahib P10 English Katha:

Anand Sahib English Katha:

Anand Sahib English Katha:

Shabad Hazaare:

Rehraas Sahib English Katha: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5UNLfJ1TsJmZ4E-kW4ZplVA9P8xcpyGB