DHUN DHUN SACHAYE PATSHA SIRI GURU HAR-KRISHEN DEVJI MAHARAJ

PLZ TELL ME MORE ABOUT MY GURU JI?

all i know is that :arrow: DHUN DHUN SACHAYE PATSHA SIRI GURU HAR-KRISHEN DEVJI MAHARAJ wuz the youngest guru ji, a child guru ji, with the bakhti of god, the jyot of our gurus.....

he made banga sahib gurdwara in which sarover ppl would come and their ilnesses would leave, with his touch and LOVE and shakti.

and this gurdwara wuz where SHAHEED SARDAR MAHAN SIKH SATWANT SINGH JI KHALSA shaaked amrit.

ne more info would be greatly appreciated

• 3 weeks later...

The Guru set out from Kiratpur. On his way he waited for some Sikhs who had come to Kiratpur after his departure. Among them were the maimed and the leprous, all of whom he cured by the imposition of his hands. At Panjokhra, a village near Ambala, came a proud learned Brahman, who without even saluting the Guru, sat down in is presence. He then said," Thou who callest thyself Sri Har Kishen, must be greater than Lord Krishna. Translate the Gita for me." At that time, there stood nearby a dumb and illiterate man, Chhaju who hailed from the same village as the Brahman. Chhaju was serving water in the kitchen of the Guru where he had encamped. The Guru asked the Brahman whether he should translate Gita himself or he should get it done from Chhaju. The Brahman thought, Chhaju who could not even talk, how could he translate it? So he replied after a little pause, that Chhaju should do it. The Guru was always carrying a stick with him. He called Chhaju, put his stick on his head and asked him to answer the Brahman's questions. To the utter amazement of the Brahman, Chhaju explained in detail each and every verse that the Brahman asked. Upon this the Brahman fell on the lotus feet of the Guru and apologized for his indiscreet behavior.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Guest kaur1699

Fateh Ji,

Its Guru Ji's Avatar Purab On Tuesday 22nd July,

For anyone who is from around Wolves and Walsall, there is going to be an Akhand Paath Sahib at Guru Nanak Gurdwara, Willenhall to celebrate Guru Ji's Avtar Purab, Arambh 6.00pm Sunday (20th July) and Bhog Tuesday (22nd July) 6.00pm.