Healing Sounds Of The Sikh Tradition

DSG

Piaree sadh Sangat ji

16th May 2009 at Polesworth Abbey

6-7pm Tour of Abbey

7-9pm Performance

[/size

We are arranging a programme ( please see attached doc) at Polesworth Abbey regarding Healing Sounds of the Sikh Tradtion and A tour of the Abbey almost founded 1200 years ago . Top artitists from Raj Academy and Thames Valley University will perform raags according to the holy Sikh scripture using Taanti saag ( stringed instruments like Dilruba, Taus , sarode, sarangi ) and tabla ( Jori ) which is played more with open hands.

The venue is free and food will also be provided , so please if you can attend ( yourself, family , friends ) ]Please let me know as there are limited seats available due to health and safety aspects we are only allocated X amount of seats at the Abbey.

Poster_healing_sounds_of_sikh_tradition_.doc

Piaree Sangat Ji

Please provide any feed back , I surprised no one as responded , this unique event which is free , sangat ji , hopefully is making people aware about Sikhism as a Christian friend at the Abbey has been asking us for a long time , in particular about Sikh Music , hence this unique opportunity to see a 1200 year Abbey and top Sikh artists perform at such an ancient place , with Wahegurus Kirpa , the atmpshere/mood will be electrifying , lets pack out the place . I appreciate and understand if sangat ji has other committments , Kema dha ja chak hay

Wahe Guru Ji ka khalsa Wahe Guru Ji ke fateh