Jathedar Akaal Takhat Cuts Off Live Radio Interview From Radio Nachda Punjab.

seeker ji

Atre the lines not from SGGS ji? So why agitated?

Your preverted mind does not think anything else but sex acts always.

As told repeatedly do not say something about charitras that is not correct.

So put the charitra for discussion. Whole charitra not one or two lines.

Singh2 aka Inder Jatt ji,

Guru Fateh.

You are famous for running away as you have done here again. You quoted Gurbani from SGGS, our ONLY GURU. I asked you to post the whole shabad with the meanings in your own words and you have refused to do so. One can only imply that you know nothing about what SGGS, our ONLY GURU says, hence the cop out with the perverted mind.

Tejwant Singh

N3O, can you give this troublemaker a final warning or something, he keeps attacking Singh2 as well as insulting Sri Dasam Granth Sahib without posting the whole charitre - yet he expects Singh2 to post a whole shabd.

You have warned him of this many times - i.e. quote complete charitre, not one liners.

Please enforce the rules. The above discussion is pathetic - he is not interested in a two way debate, only in insults.

Tejwant, I am not asking for your help. I am asking you to prove your baseless assertions. Out of the three chrittars, explain which one promotes homosexuality and how? All perverts have their justification for perversions by ignoring the moral and twisting the story into something it is not. Only a pervert would exaggerate the charittar’s contents and ignore the moral. If you are right then what are you afraid of? Why not openly discuss the matter and present your viewpoint? Let’s see what you have actually studied. I believe Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the only Guru as well and so do all pro-Dasam Granth Sikhs but it does not prove that charittars were not written by Guru Sahib. Engage in rational debate and discuss the contents instead of getting personal.

• 5 months later...

Are those charittars saying to go and perform those acts?! Bandha banja.

Why any question about these things results in such reactions.. like banda ban Ja,.. kar deyaan ge, you die.. etc

recesntly I was on Sikhsangat and they closed the thread. before closing,I had similar advices/ threats.

Discussion my friend discussion.... no fights/killings threats.