Jathedar Akaal Takhat Cuts Off Live Radio Interview From Radio Nachda Punjab.

Dear Sadh Sangat,

Guru Fateh.

Following is an interesting piece of News that I would like to share with you all.

http://www.rozanaspokesman.com/mirro...iew=06&pview=7

You all can read the whole episode by clicking on the above url. But here it is in the nutshell.

Gyani Gurbachan Singh of Akaal Takhat was asked about the recent decision by the Delhi High court about de-criminalising homosexuality in a Canadian radio program called Nachda Punjab.

Gyani Gurbachan Singh replied that this is wrong because not even animals will commit this kind of act.

When the Interviewer asked Gyani ji about his views about the writings of Dasam Granth: Charitar No.109 Page No.964 Lesbian relationship,

Charitar No. 105 Page 952/3 Homosexual relationship,Charitar No. 134 Page No. 1009/1010 anal sex, Gyani ji hung up the phone and left.

Tejwant Singh

wow, i dont think anything goes through the minds of these types of people other than charitars...actually, its not even the sidhant of the charitars that go through the minds of these people; all they like to think about is homosexual relationships and anal sex...

Dear Sadh Sangat,

Guru Fateh.

Following is an interesting piece of News that I would like to share with you all.

http://www.rozanaspokesman.com/mirro...iew=06&pview=7

You all can read the whole episode by clicking on the above url. But here it is in the nutshell.

Gyani Gurbachan Singh of Akaal Takhat was asked about the recent decision by the Delhi High court about de-criminalising homosexuality in a Canadian radio program called Nachda Punjab.

Gyani Gurbachan Singh replied that this is wrong because not even animals will commit this kind of act.

When the Interviewer asked Gyani ji about his views about the writings of Dasam Granth: Charitar No.109 Page No.964 Lesbian relationship,

Charitar No. 105 Page 952/3 Homosexual relationship,Charitar No. 134 Page No. 1009/1010 anal sex, Gyani ji hung up the phone and left.

Tejwant Singh

Mr seeker

This newspaper owner is excommunicated from sikh panth. There is directive from akal takhat not to raed this newspaper.

This newspaper is also notorious for giving false news. Are you not ashamed of by giving such stupid sources.

Mr seeker

This newspaper owner is excommunicated from sikh panth. There is directive from akal takhat not to raed this newspaper.

This newspaper is also notorious for giving false news. Are you not ashamed of by giving such stupid sources.

Singh2 aka Inder Singh ji,

Guru Fateh.

So did you close your eyes when you opened the URL? Read what I wrote. It seems you are having difficulty comprehending what is being said. The newspaper wrote about what happened on a radio program Nachda Punjab in which Gyani Gurbachan Singh of Akaal Takhat participated. What is false about that? Stop being so insecure.

BTW what it your opinion about Charitar No.109 Page No.964 Lesbian relationship,Charitar No. 105 Page 952/3 Homosexual relationship,Charitar No. 134 Page No. 1009/1010 anal sex, all in Dasam Granth?

Please share with us.

Tejwant Singh

BTW what it your opinion about Charitar No.109 Page No.964 Lesbian relationship,Charitar No. 105 Page 952/3 Homosexual relationship,Charitar No. 134 Page No. 1009/1010 anal sex, all in Dasam Granth?

:rolleyes:

Are those charittars saying to go and perform those acts?! Bandha banja.

Singh2 aka Inder Singh ji,

Guru Fateh.

So did you close your eyes when you opened the URL? Read what I wrote. It seems you are having difficulty comprehending what is being said. The newspaper wrote about what happened on a radio program Nachda Punjab in which Gyani Gurbachan Singh of Akaal Takhat participated. What is false about that? Stop being so insecure.

Please share with us.

Tejwant Singh

seeker ji sans waheguru

What i wrote is correct. There is nothing like that in those charitras as being alleged here.

There is a moral lesson in those charitras advising aviod intoxicants , do not have extra marital

affair and do not see others women with an evil eye. If you are interested post these questions in

Charitopakhayan thread and you will get a detailed answer.

The problem with you people is that you do not have a life of nam simran as you say that

there is no naam kamai or meditation. You are a one line picker and give distorted meaning

of that as malice in your mind.

Now you are advertising false news here without reading those charitras. So you are not seeker but

mr hearsay.

:rolleyes:

Are those charittars saying to go and perform those acts?! Bandha banja.

Mateen ji,

Guru Fateh.

LOL. what a dumb question!. What are they for then?LOL. Thanks for showing your blind faith with absence of reason or logic.That is all I have to say.

LOL @ Are those charittars saying to go and perform those acts? HAHAHAHA.

No, they are saying to memorise them and imagine them and share them with all the ladies that are related to you in any shape or form.:-)

Tejwant Singh

Mateen ji,

Guru Fateh.

LOL. what a dumb question!. What are they for then?LOL. Thanks for showing your blind faith with absence of reason or logic.That is all I have to say.

LOL @ Are those charittars saying to go and perform those acts? HAHAHAHA.

No, they are saying to memorise them and imagine them and share them with all the ladies that are related to you in any shape or form.:-)

Tejwant Singh

matheen has told you correctly.

There is nothing in those charitras as you are peddling here.

The charitra gives advice to us that when someone tries to engage you by sexual advnces in lustful acts

do not fall a prey to those as it is immoral. Extra marital acts amount to leaving one's religion.

These advices result in avoiding kurehits.

ਕ੍ਯੋ ਨਿਜੁ ਤ੍ਰਿਯ ਤਜਿ ਕੇ ਸੁਨਿ ਸੁੰਦਰਿ ਤੋਹਿ ਭਜੇ ਧ੍ਰਮ ਜਾਤ ਹਮਾਰੋ ॥

ਰਾਜ ਕਰੌ ਅਪਨੇ ਤੁਮਹੀ ਸੁਖ ਸੋ ਇਨ ਧਾਮਨ ਬੀਚ ਬਿਹਾਰੋ ॥

ਮੈ ਪ੍ਰਗਟਿਯੋ ਜਬ ਤੇ ਤਬ ਤੇ ਤਜਿ ਕਾਨਿ ਤ੍ਰਿਯਾ ਨਹਿ ਆਨ ਨਿਹਾਰੋ ॥

ਕ੍ਯਾ ਤੁਮ ਖ੍ਯਾਲ ਪਰੋ ਹਮਰੇ ਮਨ ਧੀਰ ਧਰੋ ਰਘੂਨਾਥ ਉਚਾਰੋ ॥੪੪॥

Leaving my wife if i indulge in sexual act with you

It is like abandoning my religion

You rule over your kingdom and live a life of satisfaction

Since the time i am born

i have not seen any other woman with an evil eye

and why you are immersed in such extra marital thoughts

In my view you should have satisfaction

and remember your God in prayers

Charitra 109 Charitropakhyan

Tejwant, have you read these charittars yourself? Chrittar 105 is about a man (Taas Baig) who is attracted to another man (Mohan Rai) but the relationship between them never existed. Mohan Rai stood firm in his faith and refused to indulge in any sort of sexual relationship. How does this charittar advocate homosexuality?

Charittar 108 and 109 are about Sassi Punnu. Punnu was killed by his wife Prabha Vati. Sassi committed suicide in grievance. The moral given here is that if you love someone dearly then you should not hesitate to die for the love and life without love is not worth living. In 109, both go to heaven where Urvashi decides to revenge their death. She changes her physical body and becomes a man and then comes to earth and kills Prabha Vati. They never had an actual affair and never had sex. Even if they did, it would not have been lesbianism since one was a man and one woman. Lesbianism is not promoted. Only perverted minds would ignore the moral and twist the story to make something else out of it. No charittar promotes homosexuality. Not a single charittar says that one should do such acts. Instead charittars warn the readers that if they act under the influence of lust they will suffer just like characters in the charittars did.

Tejwant, have you read these charittars yourself? Chrittar 105 is about a man (Taas Baig) who is attracted to another man (Mohan Rai) but the relationship between them never existed. Mohan Rai stood firm in his faith and refused to indulge in any sort of sexual relationship. How does this charittar advocate homosexuality?

Charittar 108 and 109 are about Sassi Punnu. Punnu was killed by his wife Prabha Vati. Sassi committed suicide in grievance. The moral given here is that if you love someone dearly then you should not hesitate to die for the love and life without love is not worth living. In 109, both go to heaven where Urvashi decides to revenge their death. She changes her physical body and becomes a man and then comes to earth and kills Prabha Vati. They never had an actual affair and never had sex. Even if they did, it would not have been lesbianism since one was a man and one woman. Lesbianism is not promoted. Only perverted minds would ignore the moral and twist the story to make something else out of it. No charittar promotes homosexuality. Not a single charittar says that one should do such acts. Instead charittars warn the readers that if they act under the influence of lust they will suffer just like characters in the charittars did.

Bijla singh ji

A correction here. Charitras are 105, 109 and 134.

this man does not know head and tail of charitropakhayan. He is here to spread propganda by quoting

hearsays of a heretic newspaper.

There is no use of educating this man. He needs to tell us why he thinks spokesman is correct. We say that

spokesman is telling lies and i have a quote from one charitra. He should give reasoning why he believes in that spokesman is corerct. or if he cann't he should call Joginder his buddies Gurtej , kala, ghagha etc to debate here.

Bijla Singh ji,

Guru Fateh.

I agree. All perverts have justifications for the perversion.

Regards

Tejwant Singh

matheen has told you correctly.

There is nothing in those charitras as you are peddling here.

The charitra gives advice to us that when someone tries to engage you by sexual advnces in lustful acts

do not fall a prey to those as it is immoral. Extra marital acts amount to leaving one's religion.

These advices result in avoiding kurehits.

ਕ੍ਯੋ ਨਿਜੁ ਤ੍ਰਿਯ ਤਜਿ ਕੇ ਸੁਨਿ ਸੁੰਦਰਿ ਤੋਹਿ ਭਜੇ ਧ੍ਰਮ ਜਾਤ ਹਮਾਰੋ ॥

ਰਾਜ ਕਰੌ ਅਪਨੇ ਤੁਮਹੀ ਸੁਖ ਸੋ ਇਨ ਧਾਮਨ ਬੀਚ ਬਿਹਾਰੋ ॥

ਮੈ ਪ੍ਰਗਟਿਯੋ ਜਬ ਤੇ ਤਬ ਤੇ ਤਜਿ ਕਾਨਿ ਤ੍ਰਿਯਾ ਨਹਿ ਆਨ ਨਿਹਾਰੋ ॥

ਕ੍ਯਾ ਤੁਮ ਖ੍ਯਾਲ ਪਰੋ ਹਮਰੇ ਮਨ ਧੀਰ ਧਰੋ ਰਘੂਨਾਥ ਉਚਾਰੋ ॥੪੪॥

Leaving my wife if i indulge in sexual act with you

It is like abandoning my religion

You rule over your kingdom and live a life of satisfaction

Since the time i am born

i have not seen any other woman with an evil eye

and why you are immersed in such extra marital thoughts

In my view you should have satisfaction

and remember your God in prayers

Charitra 109 Charitropakhyan

Singh2 AKA inder Singh,

Guru Fateh.

Shhhhhh. Let people respond. Put your arrogance on hold for God sake.

Tejwant Singh

seeker ji sans waheguru

What i wrote is correct. There is nothing like that in those charitras as being alleged here.

There is a moral lesson in those charitras advising aviod intoxicants , do not have extra marital

affair and do not see others women with an evil eye. If you are interested post these questions in

Charitopakhayan thread and you will get a detailed answer.

The problem with you people is that you do not have a life of nam simran as you say that

there is no naam kamai or meditation. You are a one line picker and give distorted meaning

of that as malice in your mind.

Now you are advertising false news here without reading those charitras. So you are not seeker but

mr hearsay.

Singh2 aka Inder Singh,

Guru Fateh.

I agree. All perverts have justifications for the perversion. Thanks for sharing.

Tejwant Singh

Bijla Singh ji,

Guru Fateh.

I agree. All perverts have justifications for the perversion.

Regards

Tejwant Singh

Seeker ji

This one liner means nothing. Please rebut what he wrote by counter arguement.

I say that the lies you are spreading here are not in those charitras. We want your

explanation for that.

Seeker ji

This one liner means nothing. Please rebut what he wrote by counter arguement.

I say that the lies you are spreading here are not in those charitras. We want your

explanation for that.

[/quote

Singh2 Aka Inder Singh ji,

Guru Fateh.

Gurbani in SGGS, our ONLY GURU has taught me not to become a pervert. Thanks to the tools given in SGGS, I have learnt that. But only you can answer about your own perversion. Sorry, I am not able to help you in that field. Your posts show that you are the expert.

I am still waiting for the response for the questions I have asked u in following thread:

http://www.sikhawareness.com//index.php?sh...60&start=60

One wonders why all this delay!

Tejwant Singh

Spokesman is not a credible news source.

btw, Which newspaper was it that stated that Baba Hari Singh had run away from a debate with Prof. Darshan Singh?? And when the video evidence was provided on this site, it was shown to all that both stood ready to debate, but it was the sangat that would not allow the debate to continue.

Tejwant, you did not answer my question. Have you read these charittars yourself? How about you pick a charittar out of 105, 109, 134 or any other and we discuss it? Prove that these charittars promote homosexuality.

Bijla Singh ji,

Guru Fateh.

Fyi, I have not only read Dasam Granth as many would claim, I have also studied it. If you can not understand the Charittars and their open promotion of homosexuality, then I am sorry, I can not help you.

As I mentioned before to you, all perverts have their justifications for their own perversions. And I have learnt by studying Gurbani in SGGS, our ONLY GURU, how not to be a pervert.

Regards

Tejwant Singh

Bijla Singh ji,

Guru Fateh.

Fyi, I have not only read Dasam Granth as many would claim, I have also studied it. If you can not understand the Charittars and their open promotion of homosexuality, then I am sorry, I can not help you.

As I mentioned before to you, all perverts have their justifications for their own perversions. And I have learnt by studying Gurbani in SGGS, our ONLY GURU, how not to be a pervert.

Regards

Tejwant Singh

WE say news of spokesman is a lie. To prove your point post the relevant charitra here. It seems that you only know how

to speel Dasam granth.

How about this in SGGS ji

gotam tapaa ahili-aa istaree tis daykh indar lubhaa-i-aa.

Ahalyaa was the wife of Gautam the seer. Seeing her, Indra was enticed.

sahas sareer chihan bhag hoo-ay taa man pachhotaa-i-aa. ||1||

When he received a thousand marks of disgrace on his body, then he felt regret in his mind. ||1||

ang 1344

As you are so protective how will you shield children from the context of the above line.

WE say news of spokesman is a lie. To prove your point post the relevant charitra here. It seems that you only know how

to speel Dasam granth.

When he received a thousand marks of disgrace on his body, then he felt regret in his mind. ||1||

ang 1344

As you are so protective how will you shield children from the context of the above line.

Singh2AKA InderSingh Jatt ji,

Guru fateh.

LOL. You perverted mind has become very creative in perversion indeed.

As requested many times before. Please post the whole Shabad from SGGS and explain that in your own words so one can understand what you understood from it, then only we can interact. As I said before, study SGGS to clean your mind from perversion.

Tejwant Singh

to speel Dasam granth.

ang 1344

Singh2 AKA Inder Singh Jatt ji,

Guru Fateh.

Once again you are poking your nose with your perverted mind in someone else's interaction. Shame on you. My response is to Bijla Singh, not to you. You have to wait for your turn. In the mean time, do what I have asked you to do from SGGS in my above post. And once again, wait for your turn.:-)

Tejwant Singh

Singh2AKA InderSingh Jatt ji,

Guru fateh.

LOL. You perverted mind has become very creative in perversion indeed.

As requested many times before. Please post the whole Shabad from SGGS and explain that in your own words so one can understand what you understood from it, then only we can interact. As I said before, study SGGS to clean your mind from perversion.

Tejwant Singh

seeker ji

Atre the lines not from SGGS ji? So why agitated?

Your preverted mind does not think anything else but sex acts always.

As told repeatedly do not say something about charitras that is not correct.

So put the charitra for discussion. Whole charitra not one or two lines.