Manmohan Singh And Badal

HSD1

Manmohan Singh, Silvio Berlusconi , Badal and Chancellor Angel Merkel are traveling in a train through Hindustan on an EU trade talk mission. The train suddenly goes through a tunnel and it gets completely dark. Suddenly there is a kissing sound and then a slap! The train comes out of the tunnel. Merkel and Berlusconi are sitting there looking perplexed. Manmohan is bent over holding his face, which is red from an apparent slap. All of them remain diplomatic and nobody says anything.

Berlusconi is thinking: "These Indians are all crazy after Merkel. Manmohan must have tried to kiss her in the tunnel, but she probably doesnt like Sikh guys."

Merkel is thinking: "Manmohan must have moved to kiss me, and kissed Berlusconi instead and got slapped."

Manmohan is thinking: "Damn! it, Berlusconi must have tried to kiss Merkel, she thought it was me and slapped me! What a crazy woman!"

Badal is thinking: "If this train goes through another tunnel, I could make another kissing sound and slap Manmohan again."

Edited by HSD