Farm Animal Or Hindustani?!?

HSD1

A brahmin, a guji and a bihari are all walking through the old country(i.e. punjab) and stop at a sikh's house to see if they could sleep there for the night.

"Well," said the jatt, "All I got for you is the barn." The three travellers all agreed that the barn was fine, and the jatt showed them the way.

A few minutes later there is a knock at the jatt's door. It was the brahmin. He said, "I am very sorry for being a hindu - but there is a cow in the barn and it is strictly forbidden for me to sleep in the barn with a cow. Besides, it smells like shit out there."

"Oh, fine, you can sleep in the damn house!" said the jatt.

A few minutes later there is another knock at the door. This time it's the guji. He said, "Sir, and you expect me, a muslim, to sleep in the same barn as a pig? A dirty, disgusting, filthy swine (the jatt gets a little confused as to whether the guji is talking about himself or the pig) ? Besides, it smells like shit out there."

"Fine, fine, you can sleep in the damn house, just stop bitching!"

A few minutes later there is another knock at the door.

"I swear to god if it's that damn bhaiya I am going to whip his backside, because I'll be damned if I let him sleep in my house!"

The jatt opened the door and it was the pig and the cow.