Can I Do Keeping The Falcon Hawk In The England

gogidalsingh

Can the peoples the live england do the keep the falcon I asking peoples this board.

In the our village we get the new car its name was being the Ford Endeavour then we put alloys the wheel and the tinti windows black and it look like being nite riders the car. Then we go the drive Amritsar and when we walk the birds market and do we buy the shikra who is being like the small falcon look bird.

We buy the chooche chick and give the shikra and him do them eat then ones day the peoples come our village and say my dad we the people for the animal and you not do keep shikra. I hearing them so do the hide shikra and then I listen them and I be hide. Them was the 10 peoples and just me and dad at our homes. So my dad go inside and get him rifle and do them swear and then I tell the bully dog to bark them to bite and they do the run to they car and drive away. Then they brings the police and they tell we not keep the wild bird but we hiding the shikra so they not do find it.

So is the people animal group comes here if the peoples keep the falcon bird I ask the peoples.

As long as you have the tinti windows, no one will say anything to you.

So how people for the animal know the car is we buy it I asking you. We do still having the endeavour in the our village so can shows them the photo of the my car and it have tinti window and they leave me the alone or them ask to have tinti window in the england.

Which is the bestest shops to buy the falcons and is them train like dog whispere and horse whiper but the name bird whispering I ask the peoples.

Keeping a raptor requires time and patience.

I would say its not for you, because keeping one, you would have to give up your other full time job of a Velethi teenager pretending to be Punjabi Borat, and actually sounding more like a Khazakstani speaking Angrezi rather than a Punjabi speaking Angrezi..

So how people for the animal know the car is we buy it I asking you. We do still having the endeavour in the our village so can shows them the photo of the my car and it have tinti window and they leave me the alone or them ask to have tinti window in the england.

Which is the bestest shops to buy the falcons and is them train like dog whispere and horse whiper but the name bird whispering I ask the peoples.

You know how Radhaswamis whisper a secret mantar into the ears, whisper in the same way into your falcon, horses and dogs ears, if that does not work call 0800-AJMERI-BABA for mahaan chamatkar. Ajmeri will whisper the mantar into their ears over the phone, just put the headset to their ears (dont put on loudspeaker).

Edited by Maha Singh

Keeping a raptor requires time and patience.

I would say its not for you, because keeping one, you would have to give up your other full time job of a Velethi teenager pretending to be Punjabi Borat, and actually sounding more like a Khazakstani speaking Angrezi rather than a Punjabi speaking Angrezi..

But i do having time so how i do it buy? and that being spell khalistani not writing the khazakstani.