Prevent Kamal Nath's Entry Into Canada

Xylitol

Indian Union Minister Kamal Nath who participated in the killing of Sikhs in November 1984 wherein he led a mob that attacked and set on fire Gurudwara Rakabganj Sahib and burnt several Sikhs alive, has been invited to attend Indo-Canadian Business Council Meeting in Toronto, Canada on March 23, 2010.

We urge you to individually write to your lawmakers at both Parliament and Provincial levels and request them to ban and boycott the entry of this grave violator of Human Rights and killer of Sikhs into Canada. We also urge you to write individually to the sponsors of the event to withdraw their support and sponsorship of Kamal Nath’s visit.

Please find below samples for the letters.

SAMPLE OF LETTER TO MEMBER PARLIAMENT:

Dear Madam/Sir,

I am a Candian of Sikh descent and I am writing to urge you to deny Kamal Nath entry into Canada, cancel his Visa and permanently exclude him from Canada as “inadmissible” for having participated in the killings of innocent Sikhs in November 1984 in which more than 3000 Sikhs were reported dead.

Canada, its government, legislature and its people are very sensitive to the issue of human rights abuses and genocide. Canadian people’s sensitivity on the issue of human rights is reflected in the section 35 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act of 2001 which specifically makes individuals like Kamal Nath inadmissible for entering into Canada for their role in killings innocent of people.

Evidence regarding involvement of Kamal Nath in the killings of Sikhs in November 1984 is overwhelming which includes testimony of a reputable journalist, Mukhtiar Singh and other employees of attacked Gurdawara who testified seeing Kamal Nath leading an armed mob that attacked and demolished a Gurudwara in Rakab Ganj, Delhi. In that particular incident alone, several Sikhs were burnt alive by the mob lead by Kamal Nath.

To allow Kamal Nath to enter and visit Canada will therefore be a clear violation of section 35 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act of 2001.

In addition to violation of Canadian law, Kamal Nath’s entry will also become a black spot on Canada’s otherwise impeccable record of commitment to human rights and will violate Canada’s stated position on “Crimes Against Humanity”. A killer like Kamal Nath has no place alongside Canadian Parliamentarians who have always carried the flag of human rights.

I strongly demand that Kamal Nath should be banned from entering into Canada permanently.

Truly,

-----------------------------------

SAMPLE OF LETTER TO PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT

Dear Madam/Sir,

I am a Canadian of Sikh descent and one of many hundred thousand Sikh residents of Ontario. I am writing to ask you to boycott and ban Kamal Nath’s visit to Ontario during March 2010 due to his participation in the killings of innocent Sikhs in November 1984 in which more than 3000 Sikhs were reported dead.

Sikhs in Ontario number several hundred thousand and are appalled and disturbed by the news that our provincial government is allowing a person like Kamal Nath into the province instead of siding with its residents.

People of Canada, its government and legislature are very sensitive to the issue of human rights abuses and genocide which is aptly reflected in the section 35 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act of 2001 which specifically makes individuals like Kamal Nath inadmissible for entering into Canada for their role in killings innocent of people.

In November 1984 Kamal Nath was seen inciting and leading the mob by a reputable journalist. In addition, Mukhtiar Singh and other employees of attacked Gurdawara Rakab Ganj in Delhi saw Kamal Nath leading an armed mob that attacked and demolished the Gurudwara. In that particular incident alone, several Sikhs were burnt alive by the mob lead by Kamal Nath.

To allow Kamal Nath to enter and visit Ontario will not only violate Federal Law but will also shock the conscience of human rights loving people of Ontario and will tarnish the reputation of Ontario Provincial Government.

A mass murderer like Kamal Nath has no place alongside reputable officials of Ontario Provincial Government.

I strongly demand that your government refuse to entertain Kamal Nath and ban his entry into the province.

Truly,

---------------------------------------

SAMPLE OF LETTER TO SPONSOR

Dear Madam/Sir,

I am a Canadian of Sikh descent. Sikh community is widespread with roots all over Canada. I along with my family and friends have been a patron of your company’s products and services since long.

I am shocked and appalled to learn that your company is sponsoring Kamal Nath, a known killer of Sikhs and human rights violator, during his March 2010 visit to Canada.

Kamal Nath, MP and Union Minister of India have participated and organized in the killings of innocent Sikhs on the streets of Indian capital Delhi in November, 1984 in which more than 3000 were reported dead. Evidence regarding Kamal Nath’s involvement includes testimony of a reputable journalist, testimony of Mukhtiar Singh and other employees of attacked Gurdawara, who saw Kamal Nath leading an armed mob that attacked and demolished Gurudwara in Rakab Ganj, Delhi. In that particular incident alone, several Sikhs were burnt alive by the mob lead by Kamal Nath.

Canada, its government, legislature, constitution and its people are very sensitive to the issue of human rights abuses and genocide.

I as a valued customer your company and member of Sikh community of Canada demand that your company withdraw its support and sponsorship from Kamal Nath’s visit to Canada and honor the sentiments of Sikh community. Joined with me in this demand and sentiments are all members of my family and a vast network my friends.

I along with all my friends will abandon and boycott your products and services if your company continued to support Kamal Nath.

Sincerely,

-------------------------

Contact Information of Sponsors:

For Event Details: Jeffrey Goodman at (416) 214-9070 x22

jgoodman@canada-indiabusiness.ca

SPONSORS:

1. Gold Sponsor : MACQUARIE

http://www.macquarie.com/ca/en/contacts_directory.htm

Macquarie Capital Funds Canada Ltd.

Macquarie Capital Markets Canada Ltd.

Macquarie Equipment Finance Ltd.

Macquarie North America Ltd.