Ipl

kdsingh80

Haven't watched it as much as I have in past years, mainly because it's on quite late here and I have more responsibilities now :o

Punjab aren't doing very well are they? However, I heard they finally won a match last night against Chennai. Was a bit of a nail biter apparently.

Edited by GillAUS

You're right, I think there are more Punjabis in the other non-Punjab teams.

I don't see Punjab that well this year, especially given their bad start.

Personally I like the Deccan Chargers. I think they have a good line-up.

Looks like two new franchises are going to be coming into the IPL in the future; Pune & Kochi. Should be more interesting with more teams.

You're right, I think there are more Punjabis in the other non-Punjab teams.

I don't see Punjab that well this year, especially given their bad start.

Personally I like the Deccan Chargers. I think they have a good line-up.

Looks like two new franchises are going to be coming into the IPL in the future; Pune & Kochi. Should be more interesting with more teams.

LOL i too like deccan chargers or should I say Sardar chargers.There are 3 visible sikhs in their squad.Unfortunately non of them is playing well

My prediction for this year is Bangalore,Mumbai ,Deccan are/will do very well Others teams are just looking quite weak

Ha, you're definitely right about the 'Sardar Chargers'! Hope the Singhs in that team start to improve.

I agree about those three teams. It's strange that the other teams like Delhi and CSK don't seem to be gelling as well as they had in previous years.

Gambhir looks to be injured if I'm not mistaken, so that will be a blow for Delhi.

I think CSK will start to fire up soon enough as their line-up is pretty decent with Dhoni, Raina, Hayden and Badrinath, who are all capable of good knocks.

Edited by GillAUS

Gambhir and Nehra are injured and T Dilshan is out of form without these 3 key players Delhi is just 1 man show Sehwag

Chennai too Don't have good pace attack and their batting depth is also weak.Hayden with his New mongoose bat and dhoni can do magic O/W they are also

down and Out

I think Kolkatta with their new bowling coach Wasim Akram look good in Bowling department.They need to improve their batting