Questions Regarding Amrit Abhilakhi's

savinderpalsingh

There is no shortage of mental giants in the sikh panth so Mr Sarabjit Singh Nirmale ie Gianni Ji should have no problems answering this one million dollar question!

Come on Einsteins, think!! One can also repeat after someone or something 'mentally' in other words in one's mind. It would have been easier to ask the five beloveds the same question instead of wasting gianni ji's precious time. Surely the above gianni ji must be a very busy man don't you think? There must be the usual gurdwara politics, the yearly committee elections and popular sword fights and so on to keep our gianni jies occupied thesedays! Besides, gianni jis nowadays have better pursuits to pursue such as we have seen in a recent shocking video instead of supplying answers to such gruelling questions!

Judging from the comments there, it is so pathetic to see people believe the video even before they have established the veracity of the whole situation! The comments made by some on that topic shows how they cherish hearing ninda, taking sides and defaming the innocent! This is the beauty of our great sikh kaum believe the gossip and not facts! The kaum thrives on it.

Edited by karma

Wahegurujikakhalsa wahegurujikifateh

sangat ji a question !!

can a mute person take amrit? if yes how will they utter what panj pyaare ask's them to utter?

i am asking because i know someone , who might want to take amrit. so i wanted to ask about this !!

Savinder bhaa ji main gal kiti si..unhane dasseya koi masla nai haiga ji...mann'ch vi japna ho sakda ji..5 pyaareya nu pehle hi dasdeyo inhade baare

There is no shortage of mental giants in the sikh panth so Mr Sarabjit Singh Nirmale ie Gianni Ji should have no problems answering this one million dollar question!

Come on Einsteins, think!! One can also repeat after someone or something 'mentally' in other words in one's mind. It would have been easier to ask the five beloveds the same question instead of wasting gianni ji's precious time. Surely the above gianni ji must be a very busy man don't you think? There must be the usual gurdwara politics, the yearly committee elections and popular sword fights and so on to keep our gianni jies occupied thesedays! Besides, gianni jis nowadays have better pursuits to pursue instead of supplying answers to such gruelling questions, as we have seen in a recent shocking video!

Were you present when that incident happened??..How do you know what is the truth? what purpose do you have in bringing another incident between a discussion not related to it...Did anyone ask you what's up with Gianis?...you think you are some Brahmgiani to be above all this...or is character assassination your profession?

Were you present when that incident happened??..How do you know what is the truth? what purpose do you have in bringing another incident between a discussion not related to it...Did anyone ask you what's up with Gianis?...you think you are some Brahmgiani to be above all this...or is character assassination your profession?

As a matter of fact I was not present there when 'that incident happened' or if it ever happened for that matter!! I am certain this bit of information will disappoint you greatly. I don't need to know the truth about gossip but judging from your comments there it is sufficiently clear that you know the truth. As I said, I don't take any dilchaspee in listening to any gossip that is the reason you will be disappointed once again to find out that I have not contributed to that topic by posting any comments!! It is SIMPLY not one of my pastimes to participate in any gossip by posting comments.

This is a place where people don't have be pleaded with or 'asked' to post comments about any topics, in other words, it is not an 'exclusive members club.' It is a public forum and for anyone with an average IQ would mean, anyone is invited to join in and submit a comment. I am not a Bramhgianni but judging from your post above it appears that you have already reached the summit and are a fine authority on what brahmgiaan is! I work in a very humble, simple and humane profession where my job entails saving lives so I don't have to resort to a lowly profession where I depart from any sense of morality or any discipline of mind.

One does not have to be a brahmgiaani to know moral values and decency. The great sikh ethics can be applied and utilized in our normal daily lives despite the fact who we are and what our professions are.

Thank you for taking the time to read my previous post and commenting on it. Much obliged.

Edited by karma

I work in a very humble, simple and humane profession where my job entails saving lives

Your comments prove otherwise ...without even thinking you started professionally in a tone of criticism as " Mr.Sarabjeetsingh Nirmale..." . This gives the impression that you might be on a payroll of a group with intentions to criticize public figures and create confusion.
You came up with such gossip sounding comments in a topic which had no link to what you were trying to bring up .Even if you have no 'dilchaspee' you proved that you did have ..

As a matter of fact I was not present there when 'that incident happened' or if it ever happened for that matter!! I am certain this bit of information will disappoint you greatly. I don't need to know the truth about gossip but judging from your comments there it is sufficiently clear that you know the truth. As I said, I don't take any dilchaspee in listening to any gossip that is the reason you will be disappointed once again to find out that I have not contributed to that topic by posting any comments!! It is SIMPLY not one of my pastimes to participate in any gossip by posting comments.

This is a place where people don't have be pleaded with or 'asked' to post comments about any topics, in other words, it is not an 'exclusive members club.' It is a public forum and for anyone with an average IQ would mean, anyone is invited to join in and submit a comment. I am not a Bramhgianni but judging from your post above it appears that you have already reached the summit and are a fine authority on what brahmgiaan is! I work in a very humble, simple and humane profession where my job entails saving lives so I don't have to resort to a lowly profession where I depart from any sense of morality or any discipline of mind.

One does not have to be a brahmgiaani to know moral values and decency. The great sikh ethics can be applied and utilized in our normal daily lives despite the fact who we are and what our professions are.

Thank you for taking the time to read my previous post and commenting on it. Much obliged.