Genuine Clarification On Anhad Shabad, Dasam Dwar-Gurbani Higher Realities.

During past few days weeks, months I may have given some wrong impression to sangat, on my understanding, deep contemplation on stance on dasam dwar, anhad shabad-shabad dhuni higher reality mentioned in gurbani. I really apologize for any misunderstanding, hopefully this thread clears any misconception. Please bare with me so i can explain this, this is very subtility is very important and deep understanding of this is important as it perhaps may end to all so much struggles we all go through to be happy, to be peace, knowing ourselves-real self.

First of all, I genuinely consider dasam dwar, anhad shabad, subtle shabad dhuni listened by surti-mediator as higher reality but not absolute reality-Shabad gyan (JOT Bhramgyan) which is undivided non dual jot- advait stance of gurmat- all in one, one in all-Ikongkar.

I may have given some wrong impression that going through higher portals are somehow discouraged in gurmat or somehow is anti-gurmat..nothing like that. It's nothing like that at all

However, whoever wishes to go through higher portals or even go on starting spiritual journey in any shape or form and all of us need to ask- most basic starter question but yet most profound/life changing/destructive question (not conceptually but deep inquire)-

who's the seer/listener/seeker/mediator/experiencer?

If answer silently comes over and over again sponteounsly/naturally as -unconditioned de-attached surat/surti* our pure unconfined unconditioned de-attached yet engaged jot consciousness/awareness /also bibek expereincing itself/expressing itself then consider yourself most lucky person on the planet, i kiss your feet.

(i wish i was that lucky person- that unconditoned undivided non dual spacious jot is soo graceful that its kicking ego aside upon mind quiteness and taking center stage and our center being)

If you are that lucky person, then there is no issue- you(real jot) can expereince kundalini, anhad shabad, dasam dwar infinitely, have infinite expereinces in infinite number of realms because thats what absolute truth- jot is doing from absolute point of view because one is deep rooted in their seed (ATMA JOT light = knowledge/awareness-non dual jot)-de-attached yet engaged expereincing itself in various ways

But if to then most fundamental basic yet most profound question- who's the seer/seeker/mediatator/experiencor-

Answer silently answer keeps back coming over and over again to (I as person-mind/body) in other words if seeker perception keep pointing towards I-ego- as person/conditioned mind to the question- who is seer/seeker/mediatator/experiencor then that seriously has to be addressed first because in gurbani it ultimately says, here are some of many gurbani tuks to deeply contemplate

Man tu jot saroop hai, apna mool painchain ||

Know Thy Self - Apana Mul Pachan ||

ਗਉੜੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥ गउड़ी महला ५ ॥ Ga▫oṛī mėhlā 5. Gauree, Fifth Mehl:
ਅਗਮ ਰੂਪ ਕਾ ਮਨ ਮਹਿ ਥਾਨਾ ॥ अगम रूप का मन महि थाना ॥ Agam rūp kā man mėh thānā.
The Lord of Unfathomable Form has His Place in the mind.

ਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਕਿਨੈ ਵਿਰਲੈ ਜਾਨਾ ॥੧॥ गुर प्रसादि किनै विरलै जाना ॥१॥ Gur parsāḏ kinai virlai jānā. ||1||

By Guru's Grace, a rare few come to understand this. ||1||

ਜਬ ਇਹ ਜਾਨੈ ਮੈ ਕਿਛੁ ਕਰਤਾ ॥
जब इह जानै मै किछु करता ॥
Jab ih jānai mai kicẖẖ karṯā.
As long as this mortal thinks that he is the one who does things,

ਤਬ ਲਗੁ ਗਰਭ ਜੋਨਿ ਮਹਿ ਫਿਰਤਾ ॥
तब लगु गरभ जोनि महि फिरता ॥
Ŧab lag garabẖ jon mėh firṯā.
he shall wander in reincarnation through the womb

*surat:

10712890_786142951443356_575582181382685

Not direct pure expereince of dasam dwar but i can definitely relate to this on various different levels.
All of us(pure undivided non dual absolute awareness shabad gyan our enlightened Jot/Surti saroop) our real nature state exist prior to consciousness/shabad naad and from naad its creation, dasam dwar because Who would have witnessed/listened/expereinced -anhad shabad/dasam dwara dhuniya, If our prior natural state of unborn JOT- Akaal Moorat Ajooni had not been there.
Anhad shabad cannot be absolute reality but higher/relative reality.
Who is listening? Who is listener? who is expereincor?
Even when i wake up from sleep i can relate to this, five senses comes up, whole creation, world becomes active for me but i sense my self awareness already prior to five sense and witness my five sense and they are not me.

This pure enlightened jot(knowledge/being/awareness) already exist in all of us, according to gurbani. Our mind have to quite to experience it or abide it in and function through until it effort becomes effortless, until realization of that dawns.

ਗਉੜੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥ गउड़ी महला ५ ॥ Ga▫oṛī mėhlā 5. Gauree, Fifth Mehl:

ਅਗਮ ਰੂਪ ਕਾ ਮਨ ਮਹਿ ਥਾਨਾ ॥ अगम रूप का मन महि थाना ॥
Agam rūp kā man mėh thānā.
The Lord of Unfathomable Form has His Place in the mind.

Ang-603
ਮਨ ਰੇ ਤ੍ਰੈ ਗੁਣ ਛੋਡਿ ਚਉਥੈ ਚਿਤੁ ਲਾਇ ॥ मन रे त्रै गुण छोडि चउथै चितु लाइ ॥
Man re ṯarai guṇ cẖẖod cẖa▫uthai cẖiṯ lā▫e. O mind, renounce the three qualities, and focus your consciousness on the fourth state.

ਹਰਿ ਜੀਉ ਤੇਰੈ ਮਨਿ ਵਸੈ ਭਾਈ ਸਦਾ ਹਰਿ ਕੇ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਇ ॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ हरि जीउ तेरै मनि वसै भाई सदा हरि के गुण गाइ ॥ रहाउ ॥
Har jī▫o ṯerai man vasai bẖā▫ī saḏā har ke guṇ gā▫e. Rahā▫o.
The Dear Lord abides in the mind, O Siblings of Destiny; ever sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. ||Pause||

Divine dhunis are not in my experience nor I am receptive towards them nor i expect them to come in ..I can talk about normal sounds objects (reason I mentioned an had shabad is because they are part of subtle sound part of sound subtle element) ..when I am in deep rooted in awareness I feel amazing divine knowledge crazy amount of divine insights / very much deeply in awareness (divine knowledge /awareness are two sides of same coin) being... being awareness of seer... objects /sounds does not seem to bother me as my eyes are wide open in awareness ..I recently last week felt like satori moment for 4 secs where seer and seen collapsed where I could sense same undivided awareness what I was seeing like book shelf very quick satori ..came out of experience gasping. Divine insights are coming in my surti quite frequently. They are too powerful to be thoughts or mind.