Metaphysics Behind Pristine Miri-Piri Principle In Sikh Dharma

These are based on my understanding upon deep contemplation of gurbani and Miri-Piri princiiple in Sikh Dharma. I hope this explores how to relate to miri piri on deep experiential level:

In order to understand Miri-Piri relationship, one cannot look at them separately but together:

Unfortunately, Miri in SIkh panth has been now reduced to petty worldly political egos fighting over power and control ie in gurdwara.

It was never meant to be like that, Miri Piri is state of Gurmukh, state of inner being reflected spontaneously in external world. Whilst, this article already talks about aspects of miri-piri http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Miri_and_Piri but on a practical level in order to realize or understand what miri is one have to live PIRI not just understand it with conceptual conditioned mind.

Miri is outer external automatic natural spontaneous/pure cognitive intuitive response from Piri- spiritual state of Gurmukh being whose surat(intuitive consciousness) is connected to divine will and alive shabad..I repeat whose surat is connected to divine will not egoic personal will-conditioned mind. True representation of Miri is not ego induced or enforced or enforced by conditioned mind.

Due to lack of clarity on miri piri on deep personal spiritual level of sikh these days, many sikhs are not progressing neither spiritually nor political cause- unable to see overall bigger picture as conditioned mind affected by five vices- clouds their pure perception of miri-piri in gurdwaras, whereas one needs pure unconditioned unconfined pristine cognitive intuitive khalsa perception/absorbed in shabad surat in order to truly represent Miri-Piri whether in gurdwaras or socio-religious political spectrum.

It's also an misconception to think connecting to our source- shabad jot/atma is all spiritual divine experience. While that is true, by connecting to our source/abiding in our source-piri-spirit/atma/shabad jot, also provides very clear pure cognitive intelligence natural intrinsic understanding of life, intelligence of day to day life-worldly-temporal, behind life. One is who more attuned with their spirit-jot/divine will(Hakum rajaie chalna) can relate to what i m speaking as soon they see for themselves in spontaneous flash- synchronicity, divine will unfolding itself-divine will/ mysterious power taking care of everything.