6 Cringeworthy Quotes By Hindu Extremists

888893-nationalistsmainimage-1432037704-

1. Vinayak Damodar Savarkar

1.-savarkar.org-WEB.jpg

“It is useless to simply declare the Muslim League communal. That is no news. The fact is that the whole Moslem community is communal, including the Congressite Moslems.”

– Former Hindu Mahasabha president Vinayak Damodar Savarkar, who coined the term Hindutva.

2. Madhav Sadashiv GowalkarGuruji21-e1432131897341.jpg

“…Stay in the country wholly subordinated to the Hindu Nation, claiming nothing, deserving no privileges, far less any preferential treatment –not even citizens’ rights.”

– Former Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS) chief Madhav Sadashiv Gowalkar

3. Narendra Modi

3-afp-WEB.jpg

“Another thing, any person if we are driving a car, we are a driver, and someone else is driving a car and we’re sitting behind, even then if a puppy comes under the wheel, will be painful or not? Of course, it is. If I’m a chief minister or not, I’m a human being. If something bad happens anywhere, it is natural to be sad.”

– Then Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi on the 2002 Gujarat carnage.

4. Bal Thackeray

4-nyt-WEB.jpg

“It is my dream that we would create a Hindustan of the Hindus. Maharashtrians or Punjabis alone cannot fight against Islam. That is why, I appeal to all Hindus to break the linguistic wall around them and come together so that we can bring Islam in this country down to its knees.”

– Former Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray

5. Sadhvi Deva Thakur

5-india-todya-web.jpg

“The population of Muslims and Christians is growing day by day. To rein in this, Centre will have to impose emergency, and Muslims and Christians will have to be forced to undergo sterilisation so that they can’t increase their numbers.”

– All-India Hindu Mahasabha vice-president Sadhvi Deva Thakur

6. Sadhvi Prachi

6-scoopwjoop-WEB.jpg

“Agar ‘Khan’ nahin hote toh aaj nischit roop mein garibon key saath nyaye hota.” (Had Salman not been a Muslim, justice would have been served to inderprivelleged victims)

– BJP MP Sadhvi Prachi

Edited by HANUMAN SHARMA

We can all agree extremist does not have any religion they are all just as bad as other as they suffer from common human conditioning of ego self righteousness syndrome.

But in this particular thread, I have to say hindu extremist surpassing angry sentimental hate monger sikh extremist because how candidly they are speaking regarding extremist views in calm way day to day lecture, like as if nothing is wrong with their statements. This is even more dangerous as they are drenched in their extremist ideology to the point they don't even realize it.

By the way, i am in no way justifying hate monger bagri speech. I think concerned hindus in canada have a every right to take legal action against hate speech of bagri. He has to come clean on this and move on.