New Sikh nation- Sikhistan instead of khalistan?

SAadmin

Some good points here. Keep up great discussion guys. Oh another thing just like other were frank, i too wouldn't move to new khalistan or sikhistan as canada is home for me..i don't even know how to function when i cross the border in states and feel relieved when i back home in canada...but i do support sikhs having its own sovereignty, right to self determination just like how i support tibetans have its own country-tibet.

​Once we get our khalistan how are we going to trade with other countries.  What would be the best way to defend our nation in case we are  invaded by pakistan from one side and india from the other?  Why can't the farmers of punjab sell their agricultural produce independently, instead of resorting to committing suicides? Why do they have six rivers in punjab instead of five? What will happen to hindus living in punjab, will they be happy to live under the sikh rule?  Let's never forget, India was always a hindu country.  Our Gurus never taught us to disobey the just laws of the country only the unjust ones.  We need to work together with others to be successful and not resort to violence.  India is corrupt through and through, starting from an embryo to coffin/cremation!  Shocking!  This is all genetically manufactured and passed on from one generation to the next.  In my view only 1/2 per cent of the total Indian population can be diagnosed as sants and mahapurkhs and the rest are all evils.

The need for our people to educate is truly dire.  Unless every single sikh infant, toddler, teenager, adult, man/woman/uncle/auntie/neighbor/cleaner/ receive proper education particularly designed for their evolution nothing is going to be achieved not now and not in 1000000 years to come. It is no good educating them within the framework of what the colonial masters left behind.  Their education system is utterly draconian and punjab needs to modernize and not westernize.  We don't have to follow the western 'model' of modernity.  Whose model did the west follow to achieve modernity?  Their countries were extremely backward at one point, weren't they?  Sikhs need to be educated to become world class debaters and thinkers and eloquent speakers and not always relying on their kirpans and talwaars. 

It is always easy to run away from our problems than to face them to find solutions.  If sikhs had been brave enough to face rather than flee as they were trained in times of sikh wars I have little doubt we would be in such a horrible situation like now.  There is no point in fantasizing over something which has already cost us 1984 and more. Our unpurtta has already cost us many many lives.

We need brains not bullshit to achieve our goals.

​Interesting comments.

Edited by karma