Great questions bro, these type of vichar we should be having. Pure Awesomeness thanks so much for bringing this up.

- Charam- I beleive its cham not charam, cham dristhi is one outlook's perception of seeing or perceiving things limited to body (asthool elements) like normally regular people live their life by just seeing outside world-outside people, objects limited to five senses, body but not beyond body and five senses

- Karam - Never heard of this dristhi but i am assuming is one's outlook or perception is confined to just good and bad deeds- karam dristhi. 

- Bharam - Bharam dristhi is dristhi- one's cynical doubtful outlook or perception on life, people and things in general. One's outlook always in doubt.

- Dib - Did dristhi is one's pure cognitive intuition which is very clear cut perception/deep sixth sense, its deep perception, deep seeing of things, people. Beauty of dib dristhi is everyone is born with it. Its there whether one is aware or not. Pure parchand gyan (knowingness without an thought its very clear live pure perception/knowing to be thought or mind)

- Braham- Braham dristhi is pure divine - bhramgyan realized perception of absolute reality/truth-sach gurbani talks about, seeing things as they are , seeing things/universe/people as undivided-advait- non dual truth without any fragmentation of reality or relative reality in one's dristh- perception. This is highest there is nothing beyond it.

No idea about xray or ultra vision, are you talking about consciouness in dib dristhi in near death experiences where whole life is flashed in a millisecond in fast perception? 

hope that helps

No idea about xray or ultra vision, are you talking about consciouness in dib dristhi in near death experiences where whole life is flashed in a millisecond in fast perception? 

hope that helps

I think, when a person attains one of the above darishtees, he/she is able to look inside the bodies of people. That is why, some Mahapurakhs are able to detect illness of a person, just by looking at the person. 

There is a girl, who possess x-ray vision too.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/03/the-girl-with-x-ray-eyes-japanese-scientists-confirmed-2588332.html

Bhul chuk maaf

I think, when a person attains one of the above darishtees, he/she is able to look inside the bodies of people. That is why, some Mahapurakhs are able to detect illness of a person, just by looking at the person. 

There is a girl, who possess x-ray vision too.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/03/the-girl-with-x-ray-eyes-japanese-scientists-confirmed-2588332.html

Bhul chuk maaf

Well that depends on receptivity of seeker, if seeker is receptive towards it, sure that will happen so experiences will vary depending on seeker intent and receptivity. It's not a general rule as such. In spiritual world, there is no structure, no rigid one certain pattern of framework thats why as you mentioned some mahapurkha are able to detect illness of a person but not all. I do wanted to point out here as general caution just because some mahapurkhs cannot does not mean there is avastha is any less than mahapursh who can so we shouldn't use relative realities as yard stick to measure someone's spirituality ...all that is relative realities nitty gritty stuff all that has no bearing on realized state of bhramgyani which is realized perception of absolute reality/truth-sach gurbani talks about, seeing things as they are , seeing things/universe/people as undivided-advait- non dual truth without any fragmentation of reality or relative reality in one's dristh- perception.

Well that depends on receptivity of seeker, if seeker is receptive towards it, sure that will happen so experiences will vary depending on seeker intent and receptivity. It's not a general rule as such. In spiritual world, there is no structure, no rigid one certain pattern of framework thats why as you mentioned some mahapurkha are able to detect illness of a person but not all. I do wanted to point out here as general caution just because some mahapurkhs cannot does not mean there is avastha is any less than mahapursh who can so we shouldn't use relative realities as yard stick to measure someone's spirituality ...all that is relative realities nitty gritty stuff all that has no bearing on realized state of bhramgyani which is realized perception of absolute reality/truth-sach gurbani talks about, seeing things as they are , seeing things/universe/people as undivided-advait- non dual truth without any fragmentation of reality or relative reality in one's dristh- perception.

In my humble opinion, all Brahamgyanis possess these visions. Their use is up to their discretion. It is similar to the fact that they possess ridhiyan sidhiyan.

Anyways, I think I missed one darishtee - Sam darishtee. Maybe, it is after Bharam darishtee.

Bhul chuk maaf

• 7 months later...