Nirmala Sampradaya

Guest Javanmard

Guest Javanmard

As I think that a response to Bikramjit's allegations of me practicing plagiarism is necessary:

I swear on my honour that I have not copied the article on the Nirmalas from Harbans Singh's SIkh Encyclopaedia in four volumes nor from other sources. The article I have written is a modified version of a short historical introduction to the history of the Nirmala sampradaya.

My sources have mainly been internal publications of the Nirmala sampradaya such as Nirmal Panth Bodh by Giani Balvant SIngh Kotha Guru or Mahant Ganesha Singh's Nirmal Bhushan.

Guest BikramjitSingh

As I think that a response to Bikramjit's allegations of me practicing plagiarism is necessary:

I swear on my honour that I have not copied the article on the Nirmalas from Harbans Singh's SIkh Encyclopaedia in four volumes nor from other sources. The article I have written is a modified version of a short historical introduction to the history of the Nirmala sampradaya.

My sources have mainly been internal publications of the Nirmala sampradaya such as Nirmal Panth Bodh by Giani Balvant SIngh Kotha Guru or Mahant Ganesha Singh's Nirmal Bhushan.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Lallesvari

I accept what you say. It was just that your post was remarkably similar to the entry for 'Nirmalas' in the Encyclopaedia. Don't know if you read it or not but sometimes we can recall stuff that we have read in the past and write along similar lines.

Apologies for that

GurFateh

Bikramjit

• 2 months later...

Lalleshvari,

First of all thanks for sharing the link with us here :D

I gotta question though about nirmaalie....

Could u please tell us.. if guroo gobind singh ji baptised the 5 singhs who were assigned to run nirmalla's sampradama.... if, not then during which century nirmallaie slowly start accepting khanda phaul da amrit ie- nanaksar, rara sahib etc...

Do you consider person who has taken khanda phaul da amrit an nirmalla?? If not?? why not??.

I m just kinda confused if these 5 singhs were just blessed by guroo ji to start nirmala institution or they were blessed and given khanda batta da amrit.

Please reply ji with details :D

akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal hee akaaaaaaaaaaal :D

Also one more question lalleshvari,

what makes one nirmalla??

Personally i m bit of everything but more touched with (nanaksar and rara sahib) which links with nirmalla samparadama... so does that mean i m technically nirmalla... or there are certain talents or state i have to have or have to be in....

Also was there any point where akaal takth fully accepts nirmalla sampradama??

In the mainstream sikhism very few jatha knows about them... are they still accepted in india among (takshal, nanaksar, rara sahib, sgpc)???

Guest Javanmard

The homepage of that site you referenced has photos of Hindu Gods alongside Guru Ji

Yes it has :D:D:D:D It shows that for us Guru Gobind SIngh is the Ram and Krishna of this age!

maybe you should check this: http://www.sikhitothemax.com/Page.asp?SourceID=G&PageNo=1390

You are blessed with the Nectar of the Lord's Name, O Guru Nanak; You have mastered Raja Yoga, and enjoy sovereignty over both worlds. ||6||

In the Golden Age of Sat Yuga, You were pleased to deceive Baal the king, in the form of a dwarf.

In the Silver Age of Traytaa Yuga, You were called Raam of the Raghu dynasty.

In the Brass Age of Dwaapur Yuga, You were Krishna; You killed Mur the demon and saved Kans.

You blessed Ugrasain with a kingdom, and You blessed Your humble devotees with fearlessness.

In the Iron Age, the Dark Age of Kali Yuga, You are known and accepted as Guru Nanak, Guru Angad and Guru Amar Das.

Sri Adi Guru Granth Sahib page 1390

If Gurbani condones it what is the problem?

One thing is sure the poor and the sick who get treated and fed for free by these Nirmale don't seem to complaint about the "HIndu" pictures!

You call Rama and Krishna "Hindu"... a quick question: what religion is the sun?What religion is water? What religion is love?

Why do you try to limit the manifestations of the Divine?

chamkila wrote

I said that Narsingha was RSS because he was posting anti Sikhi site, today I say lalleshvari is also RSS because once agian he promotes the hindu faith with these site.

dear chamkila the more nindia, slander you give me the more I grow spiritually. Please go on and spread lies about me and my fellow Nirmalas. :D

Guest Javanmard

N3O wrote:

I gotta question though about nirmaalie....

Could u please tell us.. if guroo gobind singh ji baptised the 5 singhs who were assigned to run nirmalla's sampradama.... if, not then during which century nirmallaie slowly start accepting khanda phaul da amrit ie- nanaksar, rara sahib etc...

Do you consider person who has taken khanda phaul da amrit an nirmalla?? If not?? why not??.

The five Nirmala took amrit. Nirmalas take khande da amrit either when they enter the sampradaya or when they have finieshe dtheir studies.

What makes a Nirmala is not so much the fact of taking amrit.

What makes a Nirmala is 1. Parampara :lineage going back to Guru Gobind SIngh through one's gurdev 2. vidya: knowledge

If you have both you are a proper Nirmala!

The five Nirmala took amrit. Nirmalas take khande da amrit either when they enter the sampradaya or when they have finieshe dtheir studies.

Thats excellent...Whats the code of conduct they follow?? sgpc created one or their.. If they follow their own...can you please enlighten us what are they in details?? Also can you please answer other questions as well..

Real Interesting stuff... :D

Guest Javanmard

The maryada is very similar to that of the Nihangs though the dress is different and the food habits may change but then again that's a personal option. The proper Nirmale wear bhagwa or saffron clothes. Some are married some are virakt. some are veggies others aren't.

For us Nirmalas maryada is important as longf as it does not become an idol between you and the Beloved one.

The secret of everything in SIkhi is ultimately: nam dan ishnan!

Guest Javanmard

Actually all kinds of vidya. My gurdev for example was the head of the geography department at Punjabi University Patiala and wrote books on geography and agronomy (he's a Jatt :D:D:LOL::LOL: )

Some Nirmala know shastarvidya and during the 80 some of them carried guns. Yes Nirmale were persecuted by the RSS!!! In 1984 the RSS and the mob burned down many dere in the Hardivar region!!!

Really makes me laugh how ignorant idiots have the guts to say that Nirmalas are Hindus or RSS. The pictures of Krishna next to Guru Gobind Singh surely did not stop the dere to be burnt down by the RSS :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Curse of God on the RSS :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yes i agree with you lallesh.. i dont know why sikh's blood pressure goes high when they see hindu god and dieties with guroo sahiban... tooo much insecurities i guessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.. thats how weak our faith in guroo's sahiban has become that they cant see an picture of hindu lord :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Guest Javanmard

Today's youth worries too much about identity, not enough about Vahiguru. Sikhi is not about identity: it's precisely about melting in the Divine. the panj kakars have to do with mystical chivalry NOT with some modern insecurities about identity!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Although i do beleive in keepin sikhi indentity...but i m still not insecure as many other sikhs out there.....I like to balance things... :D

why other need to insecure about hindu lords???

If you cant see god in all, you cant see god at all...

Hindu Lords were the same light of akaaal purkh as our guroo's.. though i do have firm beleive that our prophets were guroo avatar.. pure nirankar and hindu gods as an avatar (with limited power) in their yugs... But this is kalyug not an satyug... Satguroo nanak sahib nirankar is the ocean to merge for us :D:D

Guest Javanmard

wise words N3o wise words!!! You've broken the matrix :wink:

some others are still swimming in an ocean of filth thinking that SIkhi is about slandering other religions and their prophets :evil: :evil:

Guest Javanmard

Here is a link to a famous woman disciple of a famous Nirmala Sant, Sant Dalel Singh of Hoshiarpur. Her name is Gurumaa and she is a feminist type of santni. One of my friend's went to one of her prohramms in the UK where she opnely cussed down all the people who practiced female infanticide and practiced discrimination against women. and... she does not wear dastar :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: !!!

http://www.gurumaa.com/