30 Day Self-Improvement Blog

tryingtoimprove

I F***ED UP!!!   I was on Day 46 of no fap when suddenly this whole day started off bad in a negative way...negativity creeped in, coupled with desperation & hopelessness watched up bad stuff & let loose of control. I cannot believe myself. I was hoping that I would reach Day 90 and make an update here. Now I have to start off from day 0 again . I hate this & hate my life. This is just a small component of my life, but now starting again man... I cannot get married there is still time till then..so till then I have to keep trying. This really sucks yaar. Have to start off again shit.

On this path one always have to be consicous & active. I guess I will start again & keep updating here. I guess its still a progress 46 days..I just hope that I dont do it again tomorrow & day after tomorrow & so on and fall into deep pit again. also need to take care of other aspects of life too.

I hope I can make it past day 46 next time...I will miss this time period :(

1st march 2016, i hate you 1st march.

I guess the positive side is that 30 day original goal was successful, could only maintain upto 46 days though.

I am thinking of starting a 40 day blog about doing Japp to tackle the problem of this lust. I am not getting married anytime soon, so I am not worried if lust stops temporarily.

Only thing I am worried about is , that 40 day japp would end being a failure since I am advertising here, and might not go all the way. I will hear the sangats view and then decide.

2 hours ago, tryingtoimprove said:

Only thing I am worried about is , that 40 day japp would end being a failure since I am advertising here, and might not go all the way. I will hear the sangats view and then decide.

Bro, try doing the 40 day Jaap. Think positive man and don't worry about failures. 

Bhul chuk maaf