Christian Brahmgyani Drops Bombshells of Gyan

BhagatSingh

Cracking dude!  He's put some of the underlying and hidden truths that are within us, into words.  I can see his frustration at how dumbed down and politically fooled today's society is.

Many parallels to my own understanding of sikhi. 

I've been going deeper into Gur Tegh Bahadur jee's bani recently. I recalled his shabads something like-> "like a dog's tail that can't be straightened, the mind wont listen, no matter what I try".   The deeper truth in this pangti is similar to Peterson's mention of "we are meant to suffer".when he talks finding the middle balance line between order and chaos.

15 hours ago, Lucky said:

He's put some of the underlying and hidden truths that are within us, into words. 

Yes, this!

I am so glad to see that you felt that too. He just lays down the barrage and blows your mind to bits. I would recommend  his other youtube lectures as well. It's brilliant stuff.

15 hours ago, Lucky said:

I've been going deeper into Gur Tegh Bahadur jee's bani recently. I recalled his shabads something like-> "like a dog's tail that can't be straightened, the mind wont listen, no matter what I try".   The deeper truth in this pangti is similar to Peterson's mention of "we are meant to suffer".when he talks finding the middle balance line between order and chaos.

Nanak dukhiya sabh sansar, so sukhia jis naam adhar

That's one of the four truths in Buddhism as well. Life is suffering.

1. Dukkha, "incapable of satisfying,"[web 2] painful.[4][5]Life in this "mundane world,"[web 3] with its craving and clinging to impermanent states and things,[4] is dukkha,[3] unsatisfactory and painful;[web 2][4][5][6][18][web 3]
  2. Samudaya, the origination or arising of dukkha. Dukkha, and repeated life in this world, arises with taṇhā, "thirst," craving for and clinging to these impermanent states and things. This craving and clinging produces karma which leads to renewed becoming, keeping us trapped in rebirth and renewed dissatisfaction;[note 4]
  3. Nirodha, the cessation of dukkha. By stopping this craving and clinging nirvana is attained,[25] no more karma is produced, and rebirth and dissatisfaction will no longer arise again;[note 5]
  4. Magga, the path to the cessation of, or liberation from dukkha. By following the Noble Eightfold Path, restraining oneself, cultivating discipline, and practicing mindfulness and meditation, craving and clinging will be stopped, and rebirth and dissatisfaction are ended.[27][28]