Insult of Gurbani

paapiman

In the katha below, Gyani Inderjeet Singh jee Raqabewale talks about an idiot, who insulted Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee Maharaaj.

Please start listening after 29:15 min:

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/02_Present_Day_Katha/Sant_Giani_Inderjeet_Singh_(Raqbe_wale)/Sri_Gurpartap_Sooraj_Parkash_Katha/07_Sri_Guru_Har_Rai_Ji/Giani.Inderjeet.Singh.(Raqbe.wale)--Sooraj.Parkash.Katha.-.Ras.09.Adhyai.52.-.Daryai.Ghora.-.1996-04-03.mp3

Bhul chuk maaf

• 2 weeks later...

In the katha below, Gyani Inderjeet Singh jee Raqabewale mentions about another form of insult of Gurbani. This is being done by Sikhs (so-called) themselves.

Please start listening after 53:20 min:

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/02_Present_Day_Katha/Sant_Giani_Inderjeet_Singh_(Raqbe_wale)/Sri_Gurpartap_Sooraj_Parkash_Katha/07_Sri_Guru_Har_Rai_Ji/Giani.Inderjeet.Singh.(Raqbe.wale)--Sooraj.Parkash.Katha.-.Ras.10.Adhyai.19.-.Ramrai.Babat.Dhirmal.Da.Guru.Ji.Nu.Kahina.-.1996-04-20.mp3

Bhul chuk maaf

• 4 weeks later...

In the katha below, Gyani Inderjeet Singh jee Raqabewale mentions about another form of insult of Gurbani, being done by Sikhs (so-called).

Please start listening after 00:40 min:

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/02_Present_Day_Katha/Sant_Giani_Inderjeet_Singh_(Raqbe_wale)/Sri_Gurpartap_Sooraj_Parkash_Katha/09_Sri_Guru_Tegh_Bahadur_Ji/Giani.Inderjeet.Singh.(Raqbe.wale)--Sooraj.Parkash.Katha.-.Ras.12.Adhyai.05.-.Dhakay.Bhai.Nathha.-.1996-07-05.mp3

Bhul chuk maaf

• 1 month later...

The author of Dabitsan-i-Mazahib also mentions a incident of an individual insulting Guru Hargobind ji. Here is the story:

"There is a man called Deva, a Brahman of Gobindwal in the Punjab, who calls himself Gyani. He went to the Guru and one day sat on the palang, that is, the cot, of Gurditta, who,  popularly known as Baba Jiu, was the Guru's son. People said, "Don't sit here." He asked for the reason. They replied, "This is the place of the Guru." Deva said, "Perhaps, the Guruji's body is not made of the elements, or I do not have any command over reason. Or what he eats, I do not have the ability to eat." These words were reported to Guru Hargobind. He called him and said, "0 Deva, the whole universe is one existence." He replied, "Yes". The Guru pointed to a donkey and said, "What is it? Do you recognise it?'' Deva replied, "You are the Absolute God. It too is you." The Guru laughed and did not feel hurt.

Deva wished to marry his own sister. People said, "This is unlawful." He said, "I fit were unlawful, it would not be possible for the male organ to go into the female. For, since God did not wish us to fly, He did not give us the power to fly." The Sikhs worshipped Guru Hargobind as a deity, and their belief was that he is God, who has appeared six times in this Age [Guru Hargobind being the sixth Mahal]. "

2 hours ago, Akali_Akal_Singh said:

The author of Dabitsan-i-Mazahib also mentions a incident of an individual insulting Guru Hargobind ji. Here is the story:

"There is a man called Deva, a Brahman of Gobindwal in the Punjab, who calls himself Gyani. He went to the Guru and one day sat on the palang, that is, the cot, of Gurditta, who,  popularly known as Baba Jiu, was the Guru's son. People said, "Don't sit here." He asked for the reason. They replied, "This is the place of the Guru." Deva said, "Perhaps, the Guruji's body is not made of the elements, or I do not have any command over reason. Or what he eats, I do not have the ability to eat." These words were reported to Guru Hargobind. He called him and said, "0 Deva, the whole universe is one existence." He replied, "Yes". The Guru pointed to a donkey and said, "What is it? Do you recognise it?'' Deva replied, "You are the Absolute God. It too is you." The Guru laughed and did not feel hurt.

Are you sure bro that the individual was insulting Maharaaj or was he a spiritual advanced seeker, who was having a light moment with Sri Satguru jee?

Bhul chuk maaf

20 hours ago, paapiman said:

Are you sure bro that the individual was insulting Maharaaj or was he a spiritual advanced seeker, who was having a light moment with Sri Satguru jee?

Bhul chuk maaf

Maybe, but reading this part: 

22 hours ago, Akali_Akal_Singh said:

Deva wished to marry his own sister. People said, "This is unlawful." He said, "I fit were unlawful, it would not be possible for the male organ to go into the female. For, since God did not wish us to fly, He did not give us the power to fly." The Sikhs worshipped Guru Hargobind as a deity, and their belief was that he is God, who has appeared six times in this Age [Guru Hargobind being the sixth Mahal].

makes it a bit unlikely.