IDEAL Religion !!!

Ideal Singh

Then why are we here on such forums, asking questions on the very existance of Sikhism?

An ideal religion is one which is practical and compatible with science, so far only Sikh has scored 100% in both.

Until you understand Sikhi, and to do that we share our views on this forum and learn, there is no point in 'starting' new religions, because as the saying goes, 'If you put two feet in two boats each, you will sink!'

Stick to Sikhi, it will stand the test of time, time and time again :wink:

Gurfateh

Sikhism is the ideal religion, everything else is BS! Just follow Sikhism and you have the ideal religion.

Thanks,

FF

Freedom Fighter ji,

Do you think our Gurus said the same? If not then howcome other religions are BS?

Here is article for you to read and let me know if you say the same after reading it.

http://www.sikhnet.com/Sikhnet/discussion....ent&Highlight=0

How have these IDEALS influenced the Society...? Any Religion which does not exert itself by FORCE will not have such a great impact...

Why do we need Religion at all...? How about an IDEAL philosophy, or IDEAL constitution...?

Ideal, did you get chance to read following thread?

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...topic.php?t=556

I know you did so I will recommend read it once again and you will get the clear anwser to your question.

How have these IDEALS influenced the Society...? Any Religion which does not exert itself by FORCE will not have such a great impact...

Why do we need Religion at all...? How about an IDEAL philosophy, or IDEAL constitution...?

Which brings us to the basic question, What exactly is "religion" and how does it differ from a philosophy, constitution, laws etc? e.g. If I come up with a set of concepts that I think are the best for humanity, should I call it as my religion or my philosophy or something else? If I make them formal and binding for my country, will not they be the same as the constitution or the laws of the country?